Pinellas sergeant improperly removed 5,000 rounds of ammo for personal use - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    So now we have a deputy who is a felon enforcing laws and arresting suspects. Imagine what defense attorneys will do to him on the stand in court attacking his credibility.

This is the same moron who choked out a suspect until he was unconscious at the beach brawl. Good thing the suspect was white and recovered, otherwise we would have had another Floyd type scenario.

He was also involved in an unauthorized high speed pursuit for which he was reprimanded a few years ago.

It's safe today that he is not deputy material in the intelligence department and the administration should have fired him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    $300? You know the statute changed a long time ago right? Don’t have to work many calls for service apparently. PCSO looks like a sweet retirement gig.
    BIG F-EN DEAL, so it changed in 2019 to 750.00. The ammo he "took" is still way more than 750.00.

Unregistered
    BIG F-EN DEAL, so it changed in 2019 to 750.00. The ammo he "took" is still way more than 750.00.
    At current retail price the ammo he had stolen is worth around $5,000.

Good to see that the ammo theft is getting national news coverage to expose the corruption of the Gualtieri administration.

Unregistered
    Where do I sign up for some free ammo for personal use to take to my summer home in North Carolina? Since 5000 rounds is excessive what is reasonable, 500 rounds? Can we make it 1000 rounds of assorted ammo? Can Bob issue a memo on how much ammo a deputy, sergeant, lieutenant, etc. can take home? Just asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    What if someone steals 10k rounds of ammo for "personal use"? Would Bob fire him or give him a demotion or suspension? At what point does theft of agency property become reason for termination?

Unregistered
    how he was not charged is beyond me.

Unregistered
    how he was not charged is beyond me.
    O
    Because it wasn't stolen dumb a**, it was removed. Read the ia

Unregistered
    O
    It’s just Maggitt cop haters on the site. Attempting to strike a nerve.

Unregistered
    O
    "Improperly removed" means stolen. You and Bob need to go back to remedial legal.

You think the public buys this BS coverup?

Under what conditions can a member "properly remove" 5000 rounds of ammo for personal use and take
    it to his vacation home in another state? Can Bob explain that?

Unregistered
    Personally, I liked Bryan and never had an issue with him. I thought his career was set after the beach video and was being interviewed by news networks across the globe. Bob glowed at his press conference about Bryan and the actions he took. Behind the scenes it appeared Bryan wasn't held in such high regard by the administration. He got rolled out of VOWU, sent to Mids then given do nothing assignments. Somewhere, someone didn't like him, despite Bob's press conference. To the average onlooker, it looked like he was set and on his way but something didn't click. If anyone has any insight, I'd love to hear it, without insults and wild speculation.

I heard this was not an isolated incident with the ammo and had been going on for awhile and people knew of it.

This being said, this is an extremely bad look for Bryan and the Department. There was probably an agreement of return and or reimbursement of the ammo, no prosecution and demotion.

It may be best if Bryan retires and moves on at this point.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast