Reserve trooper steve - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven't found one person who respects that guy. He is such a wimp. If he only knew how much us troopers laugh at him.
    Last I heard Eric you are working as a security guard at an airport.
    No one liked you, and everyone is glad you are gone!!
    Sorry you could not better yourself!

Unregistered
    Great response Wanna be Trooper Steve! 😉
    Sorry but I have a lot more time on than Trooper STEVE, and obviously you by your immature post, I figure you have 5 or 7 years under you.

Grow up and learn to do your job or do us a favor and go someplace else!

Come on Steve
    Nice response Steve. Watch out for those 109lb teen age girls at Disney they may whoop your arse.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Come on Steve View Post
    Nice response Steve. Watch out for those 109lb teen age girls at Disney they may whoop your arse.
    Wrong again! But I did work a zone with him. I for one am proud that he now represents FHP in a positive light on a major news station. Sorry that his comment about your family member having to wait 9 hours unsettled your panties!

Unregistered
    Last I heard Eric you are working as a security guard at an airport.
    No one liked you, and everyone is glad you are gone!!
    Sorry you could not better yourself!
    Does anybody know the real story of why Hall went from Captain at FHP to literally being a security representative at Atlanta's airport? That makes zero sense.

Unregistered
    Wrong again! But I did work a zone with him. I for one am proud that he now represents FHP in a positive light on a major news station. Sorry that his comment about your family member having to wait 9 hours unsettled your panties!
    Nope, true I was there got his arse handed to him by a 109lb teenage girl at Disney ask him.

Unregistered
    Please lay off pretty boy. Was he pretty weak trooper? Yeah. Could he get his butt whooped by little girls? Yep. Did he have limited respect from his peers? Yep. But he sure found a way to make a nice paycheck and set up another career. I am sure most of you are jealous. I would be his Huckleberry

Unregistered
    Does anybody know the real story of why Hall went from Captain at FHP to literally being a security representative at Atlanta's airport? That makes zero sense.
    The only reason he got promoted was he was in the right click. When Big Momma retired, gone was his click, and everyone realized he was just barely qualified to be a security guard!

Hence Captain to Security Guard!

Unregistered
    Please lay off pretty boy. Was he pretty weak trooper? Yeah. Could he get his butt whooped by little girls? Yep. Did he have limited respect from his peers? Yep. But he sure found a way to make a nice paycheck and set up another career. I am sure most of you are jealous. I would be his Huckleberry

Great he got another career! So then leave FHP alone. Stop holding on to it and still call yourself a trooper and then bash the agency that you supposedly want to be a part of. He knew what he was doing. Then he talks shit about KM knowing that she will hang his ass. Hes got some damn nerve.

Unregistered
    How Tallahassee allows him to use the “trooper” title and speak on behalf of the agency is amazing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast