Reserve trooper steve
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Reserve trooper steve

I guess trooper steve forgot all about troop d when he got his pretty boy job being a traffic expert.

Trooper steve wrote on social media this may not sit well with a lot of people and i have zero apologies for it....

Never should a citizen wait over 9 hours for a trooper to get to their crash scene. There is no excuse possible that can be given to me for this type of response time. Airbag deployment and roadblock... Someone somewhere should go work this crash.

Citizen reaches out to me this morning and tells me they have been waiting at the scene of their crash since 9:45pm last night. Midnight shift comes out at 10pm and works till 6am, still no response. After calling the dispatch center to confirm the complaint i'm met with an attitude. 6:06am they now have a trooper from day shift responding. Like what?!?

I understand staffing issues but the night was not that busy. Work your crashes and stop holding calls. Also why are our sheriff office's not assisting with minor crashes? How hard is it? I'll answer that for you, its not!

Traffic rant over. Ridiculous

we are more than happy to let you come back and actually work crashes and do traffic stops like a real trooper. The only time you come out and do something is when its the president a governor, a congressman or someone else important. When you do come in you act like your some sort of celebrity. Since you left there had been no dip in activity or response times. You didn't even work when you were here. You're not a traffic safety expert at all. Did you tell your boss at the new station that you worked the road only a few years went to motors and then worked in the office? How many crashes have you worked steve that gave you the title of expert? You're a rookie that got to keep his badge and gun. Is'nt being a reserve trooper an honorary thing? Maybe you should be stripped of your title. You only work for the patrol when its convenient for you or makes you look like a star on social media. If you can do it better than us than come back and show us what being a trooper is all about without the cameras and photos for your accounts.

Unregistered

He’s a joke

He definitely only works when it makes him look good on social media. He’s an embarrassment to the patrol. I’m surprised the patrol let him keep the title publicly while being a Reserve Trooper. Always posting like “I get a lot of questions about if I’m still a trooper.... well I guess this answer that (puts up a picture in uniform).” The guy is a poser that just can’t move on. Don’t worry though, all the real troopers know this guy is a joke. And as a former trooper and now deputy, we are just waiting to pull his fake a&@ over. That I’m a LEO card ain’t gonna work buddy.

Unregistered
    I once caught him crying in the boys room. He is such a wimp

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess trooper steve forgot all about troop d when he got his pretty boy job being a traffic expert.

Trooper steve wrote on social media this may not sit well with a lot of people and i have zero apologies for it....

Never should a citizen wait over 9 hours for a trooper to get to their crash scene. There is no excuse possible that can be given to me for this type of response time. Airbag deployment and roadblock... Someone somewhere should go work this crash.

Citizen reaches out to me this morning and tells me they have been waiting at the scene of their crash since 9:45pm last night. Midnight shift comes out at 10pm and works till 6am, still no response. After calling the dispatch center to confirm the complaint i'm met with an attitude. 6:06am they now have a trooper from day shift responding. Like what?!?

I understand staffing issues but the night was not that busy. Work your crashes and stop holding calls. Also why are our sheriff office's not assisting with minor crashes? How hard is it? I'll answer that for you, its not!

Traffic rant over. Ridiculous

we are more than happy to let you come back and actually work crashes and do traffic stops like a real trooper. The only time you come out and do something is when its the president a governor, a congressman or someone else important. When you do come in you act like your some sort of celebrity. Since you left there had been no dip in activity or response times. You didn't even work when you were here. You're not a traffic safety expert at all. Did you tell your boss at the new station that you worked the road only a few years went to motors and then worked in the office? How many crashes have you worked steve that gave you the title of expert? You're a rookie that got to keep his badge and gun. Is'nt being a reserve trooper an honorary thing? Maybe you should be stripped of your title. You only work for the patrol when its convenient for you or makes you look like a star on social media. If you can do it better than us than come back and show us what being a trooper is all about without the cameras and photos for your accounts.
    Because we dont have to. You are FHP, write tickets and work crashes. Do your jobs and stop whining.

Unregistered
    Because we dont have to. You are FHP, write tickets and work crashes. Do your jobs and stop whining.

We’re not whining. We’re doing our jobs. The fake cop is the one whining on social media.

Unregistered
    We’re not whining. We’re doing our jobs. The fake cop is the one whining on social media.
    “Traffic Expert” Ask Trooper Steve about the time OPD assisted him with a DUI and he just sat back and watched as they went hands on with the guy and then tried to pawn it off to them.

Unregistered
    “Traffic Expert” Ask Trooper Steve about the time OPD assisted him with a DUI and he just sat back and watched as they went hands on with the guy and then tried to pawn it off to them.
    I think he was adding gel to his hair when that happened.

Unregistered

Eric

I haven't found one person who respects that guy. He is such a wimp. If he only knew how much us troopers laugh at him.

Unregistered
    I haven't found one person who respects that guy. He is such a wimp. If he only knew how much us troopers laugh at him.
    I like the guy, and see him as a positive image for us. I never had a problem working with the guy, always carried his own weight.
    I dont blame him for being smart and tripling his income.
    If you had any talent or skills, I am sure you would try to market them as well!
    But the only skill you have is hiding behind a keyboard acting like the savior.

Unregistered
    I like the guy, and see him as a positive image for us. I never had a problem working with the guy, always carried his own weight.
    I dont blame him for being smart and tripling his income.
    If you had any talent or skills, I am sure you would try to market them as well!
    But the only skill you have is hiding behind a keyboard acting like the savior.
    Great response Wanna be Trooper Steve! 😉

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast