Reserve trooper steve - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    You’re only good to him if he can get something from you. Just like he’s using the agency for his name to forward his career

Unregistered
    I got to be honest here. I know him, we worked together frequently. All the things y’all are saying is true. He was the first to complain about the amount of work pending when he went 10-8. He one time told a rook that he doesn’t do DUI, he pawns them off to Osceola (at the time Osceola traffic unit was very aggressive). He was never an FTO. A reasonable person would wonder why. He was only on the road for 2 years before going to motors. I can attests that aside from the opinions of troopers, he is laughed at by other cops/deputies. He was a diva for sure. HOWEVER, he took advantage of what ever opportunity was handed to him. He grew his Twitter Trooper Steve into a personality and eventually rubbed elbows with PIO to allow him some air time. He took advantage of his chances and marketed himself. But calling out a 9 hour wait time when he should know the conditions is not cool

Unregistered

He’s not wrong

I’m not sure about the 9 hours but I have seen calls holding for 4 to 5 hours in troop b because we don’t have the staff. We let the county just give us crashes even when it’s not on state roads. I’d the state had a step plan or something, there wouldn’t be a retention issue

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not sure about the 9 hours but I have seen calls holding for 4 to 5 hours in troop b because we don’t have the staff. We let the county just give us crashes even when it’s not on state roads. I’d the state had a step plan or something, there wouldn’t be a retention issue
    He’s not wrong at all. It just didn’t have to come to that. In an age where cops are truly hated he poured salt into the wound. Maybe he can put his uniform on for eight hours and come help instead of only doing it for politicians for photo opportunities.

Unregistered
    Your boy is on the advisory board of MADD. He can talk about all 1 of his DUI arrests.

Unregistered
    Your boy is on the advisory board of MADD. He can talk about all 1 of his DUI arrests.
    Why? How many actual DUI arrests does he have in his short time as a trooper.

Unregistered
    Why? How many actual DUI arrests does he have in his short time as a trooper.
    Um.....I think that was already answered

Unregistered

J.M.

What a first class loser. Have zero respect for him

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123