A little dedication to some of you especially #2

Unregistered

A little dedication to some of you especially #2

Unregistered
    Chief Aguacate 🥑! Follow the paper trail if you want to end corruption from the top!

Commander Nerly Papier car accident cover up
    Deputy Chief Ronald Papier theft of weapons and city equipment from his home
    In addition to,
    His Las Vegas training Honeymoon trip with his mistress Natalie Martinez
    Cheating on several promotional exam. He reviewed the final exams as a subject matter expert prior his wife and mistress taking them.
    Providing unlimited unworked overtime to his mistress in background when she was not even assigned to the unit. Approved and sign by him with no Accountability.
    Nepotism promoting his mistress giving her a $60k pay raise as his Executive Assistant without a proper interview process.
    Working out, having Sex and drinking while on duty

All very easy to prove just follow the paper trail.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief Aguacate 🥑! Follow the paper trail if you want to end corruption from the top!

Commander Nerly Papier car accident cover up
    Deputy Chief Ronald Papier theft of weapons and city equipment from his home
    In addition to,
    His Las Vegas training Honeymoon trip with his mistress Natalie Martinez
    Cheating on several promotional exam. He reviewed the final exams as a subject matter expert prior his wife and mistress taking them.
    Providing unlimited unworked overtime to his mistress in background when she was not even assigned to the unit. Approved and sign by him with no Accountability.
    Nepotism promoting his mistress giving her a $60k pay raise as his Executive Assistant without a proper interview process.
    Working out, having Sex and drinking while on duty

All very easy to prove just follow the paper trail.
    No, that's too difficult to prove, requiring much work on my part. I rather focus my attention on erring line cops, when their disciplinary files are brought to me and I can claim and herald such scalps in my casualty score.

Unregistered
    El Gordo Morales is a bigger fish and easier fish to fry... mr raul iglesias friend to the end and visited him in prison. One of many corrupt shit he has done.