FHP weight standards ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FHP weight standards ?

Does FHP do height weight throughout your career ? Do they take into account some who are into weightlifting ? What’s up with that ?

Unregistered
    About 70 percent of the patrol is obese. You won’t have any problems hiding among the fatties.

Unregistered
    Just continue with the process and see what they say. when i look at the pictures of the recruits its doesn't seem as strict as they say it is.

Unregistered
    There is a good portion of Troopers that are a step away from a triple bypass, starting with the brass in Tallahassee and CVE. I wont say names (EL newly worthless promoted Chief Ruffie)

Watch him delete this

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget about Trooper Davis in the panhandle. We came into orientation together with her weighing in at 200 pounds. Didn’t lose a pound in the academy. Can’t imagine her now.

Unregistered
    If you are standing, and look straight down and can see any portion of your feet, you will need to gain weight before they will accept you

Unregistered

Big Johnson

I don't see any of your wives complaining when I visit

Unregistered
    I don't think its as bad as people make it out to be. Ill be there next weekend in Orlando for my PAT test. Ill see and let you know what happens.

Unregistered
    Some of those fatties do nothing all day but eat baloney and cheese and fart all day.

Unregistered
    "We need to hire someone to walk to my printer and retrieve all of the stuff I print so I won't have to keep getting up"

I have actually heard this more than once.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast