Don’t make your citizens pay for coward politicians - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Easy Mr CCW Holder. Just because you might think you are covered by a Stand Your Ground Defense does not mean I cant or wont be slapping a set of cuffs on you and you taking that ride to jail. You can let your Attorney handle your murder defense. I am sure a Dade County Jury consisting of minorities would love to hear how you describe people.
    Patrol doesn’t arrest anyone for murder you dumb ****, a Homicide detective does. Are you even a police officer or one of these wannabe never will be that troll LEO Affairs??? Oh and by the way most of the officers at the beach would buy Mr. CCW Holder dinner at prime 112 for helping them have one less porch monkey to deal with

Unregistered
    Patrol doesn’t arrest anyone for murder you dumb ****, a Homicide detective does. Are you even a police officer or one of these wannabe never will be that troll LEO Affairs??? Oh and by the way most of the officers at the beach would buy Mr. CCW Holder dinner at prime 112 for helping them have one less porch monkey to deal with
    This is why you will never be a Detective you **** ****k, you can not read.. Where did I mention that I was patrol?.. go answer your zone calls. Hopefully with your new bid this past week you are now working near this guy's QTH and can take the guy to Dinner with all that forced OT money you made.

Unregistered
    Now come on folks. Really?
    I think there is a huge problem
    Go to any city and there are
    Going to be people who
    Engage in criminal behavior
    Ready to take advantage of
    Society for personal gain

Unregistered
    "This is why you will never be a Detective you **** ****k, you can not read.. Where did I mention that I was patrol?.. go answer your zone calls. Hopefully with your new bid this past week you are now working near this guy's QTH and can take the guy to Dinner with all that forced OT money you made."

Oh please, many of detectives in miami beach were not made based on being able to read or any qualifications for that matter, instead cause they know someone or f...ed someone.

Unregistered
    This is why you will never be a Detective you **** ****k, you can not read.. Where did I mention that I was patrol?.. go answer your zone calls. Hopefully with your new bid this past week you are now working near this guy's QTH and can take the guy to Dinner with all that forced OT money you made.
    Hurts to be reminded you were not good enough to be a police officer huh wannabe never will be???

Unregistered
    Police work is common sense and street knowledge its not rocket science. These skills cannot be learned in an office.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12