Don’t make your citizens pay for coward politicians
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Don’t make your citizens pay for coward politicians

Dear police officers please don’t make your citizens pay for the coward politicians that run this city. We are fed up with these undesirables that come to vacation in our city and turn it into something you expect to see at a black ghetto housing project. Please don’t be afraid to clean these streets of the sub-human filth as most of your citizens will support whatever measures you all need to take. I’m tired of walking out my apartment building and feeling like I’m in the movie Black Hawk Down.

Unregistered
    Then become a police officer and fix it yourself. Police work is not pretty and as soon as it gets ugly I’m sure you along with the rest of this liberal city and city hall will be calling for the officers head along with the chiefs on a silver platter. The city has created this issue go to a city hall meeting and cry to them. Face it this city is done these types of visitors are not going away so my advice is move because it’s not going to get better anytime soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear police officers please don’t make your citizens pay for the coward politicians that run this city. We are fed up with these undesirables that come to vacation in our city and turn it into something you expect to see at a black ghetto housing project. Please don’t be afraid to clean these streets of the sub-human filth as most of your citizens will support whatever measures you all need to take. I’m tired of walking out my apartment building and feeling like I’m in the movie Black Hawk Down.
    You and your neighbors voted these so called "Politicians" into office so you have only yourselves to blame.

You and your neighbors sound very entitled.

You and your neighbors sound extremely racist as well.

You and your neighbors will NEVER see aggressive policing as no police officer today in "Anywhere, America" wants to get arrested or lose their job or get suspended or hurt. Today's policing is not what it was 30 years ago. Those days are long gone forever. What you see now with today's style of "Hands Off Policing" and all the visitors that have been coming to Miami Beach lately is and will be the new norm. Get used to it, or you can always move ?

Times Change. What you see is not going away anytime soon.

Get ready for Memorial Day Weekend.. jajajaja.. what a sh*t show that will be like usual. But after shift I drive far away to my home in paradise.

I for one and going to make all the overtime I can get and eat really well while working.

Unregistered
    Dear Citizen,

Remember, these Coward Politicians were voted into office by the Citizens. So, don't expect us to clean up the mess that you created. The Citizens can clean up this mess by taking the most important measure next November, with their vote at the ballot box, and get rid of these "Coward Politicians"...!!!

Unregistered
    The flashing black lives matter on the Jackie Gleason sign said it all. Your elected mayor and commission are two faced liberals who welcome this new crowd to the beach with open arms. The high rollers and Europeans no longer visit Miami Beach and I don’t blame them. No officer is willing to stick their neck out for a city we know does not back us when things get ugly. So good luck and good day sir

Unregistered
    And allowing the Chief to write up officers for Conduct Unbecoming because they were out of town doesn’t help either. Now the Chief is blaming the Major although he’s the one who initiated it. Ricky grow a sack and stop calling the E-Board members and stealing them it was Henry. What a scumbag move. Take ownership for your poor planning on a 20 year event. Same people. Same issues. Same problems. You dropped the ball.

Unregistered
    You and your neighbors voted these so called "Politicians" into office so you have only yourselves to blame.

You and your neighbors sound very entitled.

You and your neighbors sound extremely racist as well.

You and your neighbors will NEVER see aggressive policing as no police officer today in "Anywhere, America" wants to get arrested or lose their job or get suspended or hurt. Today's policing is not what it was 30 years ago. Those days are long gone forever. What you see now with today's style of "Hands Off Policing" and all the visitors that have been coming to Miami Beach lately is and will be the new norm. Get used to it, or you can always move ?

Times Change. What you see is not going away anytime soon.

Get ready for Memorial Day Weekend.. jajajaja.. what a sh*t show that will be like usual. But after shift I drive far away to my home in paradise.

I for one and going to make all the overtime I can get and eat really well while working.
    Racist? No Sir we are realist. A destructive sub-human species, perhaps the missing link between man and ape, have taken over our neighborhood and turned it into a lawless state like Somalia. With that said; if the shoe fits wear it!!! If they don’t want to be called inferior savages then they should stop acting like inferior savages.

Unregistered
    Racist? No Sir we are realist. A destructive sub-human species, perhaps the missing link between man and ape, have taken over our neighborhood and turned it into a lawless state like Somalia. With that said; if the shoe fits wear it!!! If they don’t want to be called inferior savages then they should stop acting like inferior savages.
    Yes indeed you are now 200 % RACIST instead of your Realist 100% Racist.

Just for your racist comments, I will respond extra slow to any calls this MDW anywhere South of Fifth Street just for you. Hopefully you wont become a statistic.

Unregistered
    Yes indeed you are now 200 % RACIST instead of your Realist 100% Racist.

Just for your racist comments, I will respond extra slow to any calls this MDW anywhere South of Fifth Street just for you. Hopefully you wont become a statistic.
    I’m a concealed weapon permit holder the only statistic is going to be another riot over some dead peace of shit low life like George Floyd if one of these savages attempts to harm me. Stand your ground law means I don’t have to worry about your slow response time because you became butt hurt over these black thugs being called out for destroying the once prestigious south beach. Everything these people touch becomes total garbage. Then they wonder why they are viewed the way they are by every culture in the world except other blacks.

Unregistered
    I’m a concealed weapon permit holder the only statistic is going to be another riot over some dead peace of shit low life like George Floyd if one of these savages attempts to harm me. Stand your ground law means I don’t have to worry about your slow response time because you became butt hurt over these black thugs being called out for destroying the once prestigious south beach. Everything these people touch becomes total garbage. Then they wonder why they are viewed the way they are by every culture in the world except other blacks.
    Easy Mr CCW Holder. Just because you might think you are covered by a Stand Your Ground Defense does not mean I cant or wont be slapping a set of cuffs on you and you taking that ride to jail. You can let your Attorney handle your murder defense. I am sure a Dade County Jury consisting of minorities would love to hear how you describe people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast