F**k Due Process

Unregistered

F**k Due Process

Art is going to do whatever it takes to make a name for itself and be America’s top Iron Fist Chief. Aka the Enforcer I am so glad to be retired.

No time or patience for narcissism.

Unregistered
    Good! That’s what we need. His going to earn his $315,000 a year plus his extras.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Art is going to do whatever it takes to make a name for itself and be America’s top Iron Fist Chief. Aka the Enforcer I am so glad to be retired.

Thank you for your service. Now it's our time to try to retire. Obviously we currently need a union who'll fight for EVERYONE not just worry about THEIR rank.

Unregistered
    What union??? They were politicking EVERY DAMN DAY at every station. Where are they now???
    NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. I’m a year from retiring. I can’t wait. I will throw a party under this beautiful tree that has shaded me the last 6 years. The rest of you will truly feel the pain of a weak union and narcissistic leader.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

So, Is it better to be loved or feared?