Unregistered

It’s starting

It’s starting. The mass hiring of new IS2’s has begun

Unregistered
    so is the class action lawsuit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WUnregistered View Post
    so is the class action lawsuit
    Oh my. What will we do now? An imaginary lawsuit based on fantasy? We haven't seen anything like it! Tell you what. Instead of prepping for your imaginary deposition, I would learn the inspection manual.

Unregistered
    I think it's going to be a good thing if we could separate the non sworn from the sworn. Let them do their thing and we do our thing. They have their function and we have ours.

The big problem you're going to run into is when they start assigning ISII supervisors. The current inspectors that are not chosen to do that are going to lose their minds. I'm buying a new popcorn maker to sit back and watch that s*** show unfold! I can hear it now... "I have more years than him", "I did more inspections than her", "just because they have a college degree that's not fair", "they don't value me". Blah blah blah.... STFU!

Unregistered
    I love my JOB! Desantis for President 2024!!!

Unregistered
    As a Lt I’m excited as a fat kid at an all you can eat buffet to hand off my IS2s to a IS2 supervisor. I don’t care who that supervisor is, cause I won’t have anything to do with them :-)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a Lt I’m excited as a fat kid at an all you can eat buffet to hand off my IS2s to a IS2 supervisor. I don’t care who that supervisor is, cause I won’t have anything to do with them :-)
    Probably because you can’t get along with any female employees or minorities. Oink oink

Unregistered
    My supervisor is salivating to get rid of our inspectors.

Unregistered
    Probably because you can’t get along with any female employees or minorities. Oink oink
    Maybe you need to take a look in the mirror and take a little bit of ownership. Try to take some pride and start respecting yourself. Stop using race or gender as an excuse. You're setting a bad example for your kids.

Unregistered
    Take a look at which ISIIs they picked to do the iPad training. Any guesses who the likely ISII supervisors will be?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast