Hey Scott Israel, was the MN police Chief responsible for his death?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey Scott Israel, was the MN police Chief responsible for his death?

Hey Scotty boy, you see what a real leader does, he takes responsibility. Was the Chief of Police responsible for the death of that young man in Brooklyn Center MN? Absolutely not, but he took responsibility for it and resigned. You on the other hand blamed politics, and made a complete fool of yourself and the agency. That’s why you’re unemployed and can’t find a job!!!!!

Unregistered
    The city council voted to fire him last night he had no choice

Unregistered

Fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The city council voted to fire him last night he had no choice
    No they did not, he resigned because he knew it was the right thing to do. There is NO report that he was going to be fired. In fact, the chief said, “he believed this would bring calm to the community.“

Israel should have resigned immediately, especially when his lack of leadership before and in the aftermath of the MSD shooting was his fault.

Unregistered
    The city council passed a second resolution Monday "in support of relieving the police chief and the officer who was involved in the shooting," Elliott said.

Unregistered

City council cannot fire

The city council passed a second resolution Monday "in support of relieving the police chief and the officer who was involved in the shooting," Elliott said.
    I know you love Scotty boy, but the city council cannot fire anyone, only the city manager can. The police chief resigned because he knew it was the right thing to do. And when Scott Israel knew he would be removed, along with just about every media source asking for his resignation, he arrogantly and with defiance said NO. Police chief Gannon resigned with the respect and admiration of his people, as Scott Israel was removed in disgrace.

Unregistered
    I know you love Scotty boy, but the city council cannot fire anyone, only the city manager can. The police chief resigned because he knew it was the right thing to do. And when Scott Israel knew he would be removed, along with just about every media source asking for his resignation, he arrogantly and with defiance said NO. Police chief Gannon resigned with the respect and admiration of his people, as Scott Israel was removed in disgrace.
    I was wondering if now is a good time to invest in gold or silver ?

Unregistered
    I was wondering if now is a good time to invest in gold or silver ?
    Israel, just keep going through the dumpsters for cans, and continue your recycling business. You can make up
    to $37 a week if you stay at it. Also, the silver cans are all aluminum Scott, they’re not real silver as think. You are an AMAZING collector of discarded cans. Finally a job you can somewhat handle. You should have resigned and moved loser.

Unregistered
    Hey Scotty boy, you see what a real leader does, he takes responsibility. Was the Chief of Police responsible for the death of that young man in Brooklyn Center MN? Absolutely not, but he took responsibility for it and resigned. You on the other hand blamed politics, and made a complete fool of yourself and the agency. That’s why you’re unemployed and can’t find a job!!!!!
    The way you think is simply STUPID

Unregistered
    The way you think is simply STUPID
    That’s what honorable Chiefs do after the agency they command fails. They resign with dignity and class. Scumbags AKA Israels try to stay on so they can steal more. The only STUPID one posting on here is you Israel. You are an unemployed scumbag who couldn’t find a job in two years. I still collect my $100,000 plus a year from BSO, and you get that big $40,000 a year pension. Hahahaha loser I’m the stupid one. Oh yeah suck a d!ck Israel you piece of sh!t.

Unregistered
    That’s what honorable Chiefs do after the agency they command fails. They resign with dignity and class. Scumbags AKA Israels try to stay on so they can steal more. The only STUPID one posting on here is you Israel. You are an unemployed scumbag who couldn’t find a job in two years. I still collect my $100,000 plus a year from BSO, and you get that big $40,000 a year pension. Hahahaha loser I’m the stupid one. Oh yeah suck a d!ck Israel you piece of sh!t.
    I picked a bad day to drink milk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast