Unregistered

Gentrification & Reclassification

Was mission critical for the 2k19 to the 2k21 for team HB

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was mission critical for the 2k19 to the 2k21 for team HB
    What the heck are you talking about

Unregistered
    I thought I was the only one scratching my head.

Unregistered
    What the heck are you talking about
    I recognize the dialect. I believe the translation would be-

Since Halsey was Secretary from 2019-2021, did his alleged exploits adversely impact operations? Simply stated, what was important to HB and where did DBPR fit in that equation.

Unregistered
    Who cares about that guy? He’s gone. Learn your inspection manual. We have wonderful people on staff like MC who are a wealth of knowledge to show you the ropes of the iPad and inspections.

Unregistered
    Who cares about that guy? He’s gone. Learn your inspection manual. We have wonderful people on staff like MC who are a wealth of knowledge to show you the ropes of the iPad and inspections.
    Melissa's actually a lot smarter than people give her credit for. Don't discount her. She's been more helpful and knowledgeable than anybody in central office in years.

Unregistered
    Melissa's actually a lot smarter than people give her credit for. Don't discount her. She's been more helpful and knowledgeable than anybody in central office in years.
    You can always tell when the villain try’s intercepts the reality of themselves. In other words stay off this site MC.

Unregistered
    You can always tell when the villain try’s intercepts the reality of themselves. In other words stay off this site MC.
    Fo sho she ant liked

Unregistered

Stop the haters.

She is going to be your boss. Think about agents. She is held in high regard in TCO.

Unregistered
    She is going to be your boss. Think about agents. She is held in high regard in TCO.
    Only because she’s part of sabotage mafia. The post session purge is coming. Weaselnuts is a horrible leader and everything he touches turns to 💩