Our sheriff will be the #1 story in the country soon!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Our sheriff will be the #1 story in the country soon!

This is going to get ugly. Best case scenario is he kills himself but I think it’ll be worse. He’s going to flee and it will be a huge manhunt. I worry that he will take some people out with him. He’s unstable. His entire life has been built on a fraud. All the lies are catching up. I hope he surrenders peacefully but I don’t think he will. No one can say we didn’t see it coming. We ALL do!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is going to get ugly. Best case scenario is he kills himself but I think it’ll be worse. He’s going to flee and it will be a huge manhunt. I worry that he will take some people out with him. He’s unstable. His entire life has been built on a fraud. All the lies are catching up. I hope he surrenders peacefully but I don’t think he will. No one can say we didn’t see it coming. We ALL do!!!
    The only thing that's going to be national news is when he wins the Sheriff's election 2 or 3 more terms. Nothing else going to happen.

Unregistered
    The only thing that's going to be national news is when he wins the Sheriff's election 2 or 3 more terms. Nothing else going to happen.
    You think so? Anything is possible I guess. I think staying at this point looks more like an act of desperation than an act of strength.

Unregistered
    We don't need anymore bad press. Whatever happens needs to happen and go away.
    The boys up North already have heard about this circus called BSO and poke fun at me all the time.

Unregistered
    We don't need anymore bad press. Whatever happens needs to happen and go away.
    The boys up North already have heard about this circus called BSO and poke fun at me all the time.
    Well you should quit and go back f##kface. You have scammed this place too

Unregistered

I think this DipShit already talked like he did back in Philly. Tony flips easy. He’s a sheep in lions clothing

Ain’t the right fuk boy Toney

Unregistered
    Really how so?

Unregistered
    Enlighten us how has this deputy you are responding to scammed this place?

Unregistered

Straight up truth

Understand this Greg I don’t know you so personally I’m not going to judge you, personally speaking. I’ll even say this to you, nobody in this agency is perfect and everyone in this agency has skeletons in their closet. And personally I don’t give a sh!t that you didn’t mention your juvenile records because I don’t believe your required to do that by law.

My issue with you has been the way you turned on the deputies and started playing the race card. You lost all respect when you did that and the deputies here don’t trust you now. You’ve ruined a lot of people’s lives worth you phucked up politics. And worse the bid rigging and other dumb sh!t isn’t just going to go away. It’s in the public eye now. You can’t lead without trust. It’s impossible. Instead of being a uniting leader you have become a divisive force within this agency. That’s not leadership Greg I’m sorry it just isn’t.

Honestly, your lust for power is what brought you down. The rest of it is just the excuse their going to use. If I had known you before I could have steered you in the right direction. But guys like me don’t get listened to here. The only people who get listened to here are the wrong people. You know who they are. They’re the as kissers who’ve been hanging on like an azz crab since you got here. Like I said the wrong people.

Greg you listened to people who told you what you wanted to hear. You should’ve listened to the people who would have told you what you needed to hear. It’s a tragic mistake a new leader makes.

Unregistered

One more thing

Understand this Greg I don’t know you so personally I’m not going to judge you, personally speaking. I’ll even say this to you, nobody in this agency is perfect and everyone in this agency has skeletons in their closet. And personally I don’t give a sh!t that you didn’t mention your juvenile records because I don’t believe your required to do that by law.

My issue with you has been the way you turned on the deputies and started playing the race card. You lost all respect when you did that and the deputies here don’t trust you now. You’ve ruined a lot of people’s lives worth you phucked up politics. And worse the bid rigging and other dumb sh!t isn’t just going to go away. It’s in the public eye now. You can’t lead without trust. It’s impossible. Instead of being a uniting leader you have become a divisive force within this agency. That’s not leadership Greg I’m sorry it just isn’t.

Honestly, your lust for power is what brought you down. The rest of it is just the excuse their going to use. If I had known you before I could have steered you in the right direction. But guys like me don’t get listened to here. The only people who get listened to here are the wrong people. You know who they are. They’re the as kissers who’ve been hanging on like an azz crab since you got here. Like I said the wrong people.

Greg you listened to people who told you what you wanted to hear. You should’ve listened to the people who would have told you what you needed to hear. It’s a tragic mistake a new leader makes.
    I think the guy with the weird last name zokowski or zucchini or whatever the hell his name was. I think he was trying to tell you what you needed to hear and you weren’t listening. But hey man there is life after BSO. I’ve had plenty of friend who have left this place and made a good life someplace else without all the stress and stupidity this place offers. No matter what happens from this point forward your life is not over. And not being the sheriff of tourist trap no where Broward county doesn’t make you any less of a man. Just sayin.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast