Sheriff looking for an attorney

Unregistered

Sheriff looking for an attorney

Sheriff Toney was at that party looking for a favor from the Public Defenders Office. He figures once he gets arrested, he won’t have any money for a real attorney. He was there begging for a decent Public Defender.

Unregistered
    Did he find a free attorney at the party?

Unregistered
    i don't think he's going anywhere. he's now in bed with Holness and his crew. they deserve each other

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i don't think he's going anywhere. he's now in bed with Holness and his crew. they deserve each other
    Holness may be going down himself.

Unregistered

Hello when when when is the question

Holness may be going down himself.
    Been hearing this for some time now. When are then going down?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    been hearing this for some time now. When are then going down?
    never!!!!!

Unregistered
    never!!!!!
    I believe your right. Goes to show you how political things are and what suckers broward county people are.

Unregistered
    It takes time. Be patient. No way they leave this scumbag on the streets. Sheriff Daryl Daniels investigation took 15 months. Tonys only about 8 months in.

Karmas a *****

Unregistered
    Sheriff Toney was at that party looking for a favor from the Public Defenders Office. He figures once he gets arrested, he won’t have any money for a real attorney. He was there begging for a decent Public Defender.
    Why would he need one. Look how far he has gotten without one. Just do your job and shut up. I said shut up!!!

Unregistered
    Tony is just another hood rat that’s going down like the rest of them. His may be taking a little longer bcz he’s black & things are sensitive at the moment. But rest assure this ball grabbing, dik in his ass regro will be in a cage real soon.