Sheriffs Pay Study is Still Missing! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This pay study he mentioned was all BS
    I thought the County Comissioners where doing the pay study not the Sheriffs Office and the fact that it was going to take a few months maybe even a year.

Unregistered
    I thought the County Comissioners where doing the pay study not the Sheriffs Office and the fact that it was going to take a few months maybe even a year.
    The pay study has been done already and it shows we are tremendously underpaid at every rank. That is the reason it will never be shared.

Unregistered
    Anyone seen it? Didn’t think so, more bs

Unregistered

Bocc

Call them.........they will tell you that they have no control on the budget..........they authorize the funds based upon the proposed budget.........then once the money is handed over to the agency......then it is spent at the pleasure of the big guy..........so, that is why you are underpaid........all talk with no action......guess your life is cheap.......bring it on haters...........I will shut you down every time without vulgarity and swear words.......I love your ignorance.........

Unregistered

Waiting

Give the agency an update on the pay study you said was being done Lil Sheriff

Unregistered
    Call them.........they will tell you that they have no control on the budget..........they authorize the funds based upon the proposed budget.........then once the money is handed over to the agency......then it is spent at the pleasure of the big guy..........so, that is why you are underpaid........all talk with no action......guess your life is cheap.......bring it on haters...........I will shut you down every time without vulgarity and swear words.......I love your ignorance.........
    How are you underpaid? I believe at a certain point YOU wanted to work for LCSO. Go somewhere else with that bs or actually work hard and get promoted. Or let me guess. You haven’t even been here long enough.

Unregistered
    The study is done. you make too much much with benefits and all
    Your paid to be cops
    Get to work public servants

Unregistered
    Sheriffs pay study still Mia

Unregistered

Do your homework before you make yourself look ignorant!

How are you underpaid? I believe at a certain point YOU wanted to work for LCSO. Go somewhere else with that bs or actually work hard and get promoted. Or let me guess. You haven’t even been here long enough.
    Compared to other agencies, LCSO suffers from low pay. In the end it is about your quality of life in retirement. They pay you lower because they make things like take home cars seem like real benefits. When in reality these dog treats they throw you don't help in retirement. But yet there is plenty of money for toys for the specialized units, community centers, and dog abuse prevention. So do the comparisons with other agencies and get educated, and quit trying to impress us with how great you are! Sorry, we aren't impressed.

You must be command staff with a six digit salary! Easy to run your mouth white shirt!

Unregistered

just a thought

Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
    The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is located in Tampa, Florida. They are one of the largest Sheriff’s departments in the United States. They are a very well-respected agency and have a history of being one of the most stable and dedicated departments in the state of Florida.

They are always looking for new deputies and they work to attract the most professional candidates in the state. They work as a family to help each individual work to his or her true potential. They are committed to employing veterans and are a positive influence on the community where they serve.

might be a good option......better pay.........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast