Sheriffs Pay Study is Still Missing! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    The lil sheriff couldn’t get the pay study done as he said he was going to. Nobody likes the guy. Ruff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The lil sheriff couldn’t get the pay study done as he said he was going to. Nobody likes the guy. Ruff
    Our pay is just fine by me. I make good money loser.

Unregistered
    Over 70% of voters love the man! Your opinion doesn’t mean jack chit!!

Unregistered

Stop Incentive Pay

You people make more money than others without a college degree in society. I think they should stop all the incentive pay to pay for a nice raise or close the pay gap. How silly is it to pay a detective incentive pay to come off 12's and have weekends and nights off with an unmarked car you can take your family around in. Most agencies don't waste this kind of money.

STOP INCENTIVE PAY TODAY!

Unregistered
    Lil sheriff lied about that pay study

Unregistered
    Still waiting on that pay study lil sheriff

Unregistered
    Maybe the secret attorney hired from out of county, without HR’s knowledge, input or background investigation can find the pay study! You know the one CRU went up to pack her moving truck and move her down here on the tax payers dime. Some friggin shady shit going on there. And the stupid CRU LT is going around bragging about it.

Unregistered

Dead Thread

Like most threads on here it looks like this one is dead after the the constant useless banter and bellyaching is shown to be nothing than that. Sheriff Marceno's Compression Raise is the biggest move towards progress for deputies in this counties history.

Unregistered
    Like most threads on here it looks like this one is dead after the the constant useless banter and bellyaching is shown to be nothing than that. Sheriff Marceno's Compression Raise is the biggest move towards progress for deputies in this counties history.
    Any sheriff could ask for a raise. Big deal he is trying to bring the agency to wear it should be. So he tried to do one thing for once. Don't worry the loyal deputies will get screwed in the end anyway.

Unregistered

Thank you Sheriff Marceno for being a leader of action

Any sheriff could ask for a raise. Big deal he is trying to bring the agency to wear it should be. So he tried to do one thing for once. Don't worry the loyal deputies will get screwed in the end anyway.
    "Any sheriff could ask for a raise". *** Only a handful of sheriffs in sheriff history have the power to get the kind of extraordinary raises or pay increases like the one Sheriff Marceno got.

"Big deal he is trying to bring the agency to where (not wear - you wear your unifrom with pride). *** Name ONE sheriff who has taken on this herculean task. I know none of you negative naysayers can answer this.

"So he tried to do one thing for once".*** Huh? I'm not going to dumb it down by listing all his accomplishments your too daft or ignorant to realize.

There's a certain small, mostly known, disgruntled band of losers that's getting smaller and smaller. Several former disgruntled employees were recently quoted as saying "At first I didn't like him but how can you not like him for all the things he's done for LCSO. I wish I was still there".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast