Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
"Any sheriff could ask for a raise". *** Only a handful of sheriffs in sheriff history have the power to get the kind of extraordinary raises or pay increases like the one Sheriff Marceno got.

"Big deal he is trying to bring the agency to where (not wear - you wear your unifrom with pride). *** Name ONE sheriff who has taken on this herculean task. I know none of you negative naysayers can answer this.

"So he tried to do one thing for once".*** Huh? I'm not going to dumb it down by listing all his accomplishments your too daft or ignorant to realize.

There's a certain small, mostly known, disgruntled band of losers that's getting smaller and smaller. Several former disgruntled employees were recently quoted as saying "At first I didn't like him but how can you not like him for all the things he's done for LCSO. I wish I was still there".
What accomplishments are you talking about. Are you talking about all those criminal acts that he committed when he 1st became sheriff and is now trying to clean it up with a new image. Are you talking about how he bought his way into that position. How about the fact that hes destroying the agency little-by-little. So hes finally trying to bring the pay scale where it should be. What disgruntled employees are you talking about most of these threads are current employees that love working here, But they don't respect to sheriff.