The worst customer service the untouchable Jenn Nasty Clam - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Don’t forget smelly!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't work details either, because I hate dealing with her, but you know that there are a lot of deputies that are literally obligated to work and NOT due to living a high end life. Just to cover basic living expenses and if they have child support even worst, which is a byproduct of the profession that we work sometimes. You know that most cities pay more than we do, they top out at 6 figures and we barely make it. Politics and union messes have left us behind on pay raises. Just watch the next negotiation retaliation that will happen. I think it might be better if we all keep an eye on her for absolutely any violation and expose the dirty clam that she is. No breaks, no professional courtesy for her, because she has none for us. Pass the word about the Clam antics to fellow officers in other municipalities and counties.
    I'd bet you have the newest iPhone, covered in tattoos etc etc. DONT live beyond you're means. You knew the salary when you applied, just saying.

Unregistered
    I don't work details either, because I hate dealing with her, but you know that there are a lot of deputies that are literally obligated to work and NOT due to living a high end life. Just to cover basic living expenses and if they have child support even worst, which is a byproduct of the profession that we work sometimes. You know that most cities pay more than we do, they top out at 6 figures and we barely make it. Politics and union messes have left us behind on pay raises. Just watch the next negotiation retaliation that will happen. I think it might be better if we all keep an eye on her for absolutely any violation and expose the dirty clam that she is. No breaks, no professional courtesy for her, because she has none for us. Pass the word about the Clam antics to fellow officers in other municipalities and counties.
    We need to pass the word that your a psychopath

Unregistered
    Don’t forget bearded!

Unregistered
    We need to pass the word that your a psychopath
    Jennifer you Sucker, do you know the definition of psychopath? Your name is an absolute synonym.

Psychopathy is characterized by diagnostic features such as superficial charm, high intelligence, poor judgment and failure to learn from experience, pathological egocentricity and incapacity for love, lack of remorse or shame, impulsivity, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, manipulative behavior, poor self-control, promiscuous sexual behavior, juvenile delinquency, and criminal versatility, among others.1,2 As a consequence of these criteria, the image of the psychopath is that of a cold, heartless, inhuman being. But do all psychopaths show a complete lack of normal emotional capacities and empathy.

The only part where it might be wrong is the high intelligence.

Unregistered
    I told all my friends south and north of here that you get zero professional courtesy. Make sure you stop speeding even around your neighborhood.

Unregistered
    I sent a BOLO about that dirty clam. LEO Telegram.

Unregistered
    I've never had any problem with her. She returns calls and is polite and courteous. Try being nice to her. Calling her names is probably not going to work

Unregistered
    I've never had any problem with her. She returns calls and is polite and courteous. Try being nice to her. Calling her names is probably not going to work
    Describe yourself:
    Are you old? Are you white? Are you young? Are you connected to someone with rank? Are you a super user stupidvisor? Are you just Jenn? Go to sleep clam.

Unregistered
    Calling her names?
    She is the stinky dirty clam. What other name?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast