Will Tony flee - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Tony flee

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the thug fake sheriff will flee when he is told to turn himself in, Benny mahamud will go down Eleuthera him, so happy and I will be watching all from the 5th floor of the PSB
    Now we know why Benny wasn’t smiling in his pompano picture recently. He knows what’s coming.

Unregistered
    So toney turned snitch and will evade prison, again? Please say it ain't something

Unregistered
    As long as he is removed, I don’t care

Unregistered
    As long as he is removed, I don’t care
    Apparently you have lost nothing because of this piece of shiit. Many have lost EVERYTHING. He should be removed from society for awhile. Not just spanked and allowed to go be a parasite conman somewhere else.

Unregistered
    In now way am I a supporter of the other clueless candidate Wayne Clark. Everyone will see soon that DipShit Tony did not win the election. USB’s were used to remotely switch the names of the real winners. The hood is if Tony gets removed within 20 months of the election, a special election is required. If they other retard Israel wasnt in the picture it would of been done already. The more time that goes by the less likely Scott is able to draw support.

Look up elections in Flagler county. Same thing took place

Unregistered
    In now way am I a supporter of the other clueless candidate Wayne Clark. Everyone will see soon that DipShit Tony did not win the election. USB’s were used to remotely switch the names of the real winners. The hood is if Tony gets removed within 20 months of the election, a special election is required. If they other retard Israel wasnt in the picture it would of been done already. The more time that goes by the less likely Scott is able to draw support.

Look up elections in Flagler county. Same thing took place
    Comical. Thanks for the entertainment. Dont forget to recycle the tin foil.

Unregistered
    This isn’t the face of a man that going down without a fight.

https://m.facebook.com/sheriffgregto...&source=result

Unregistered
    This isn’t the face of a man that going down without a fight.

https://m.facebook.com/sheriffgregto...&source=result
    Cant comment on a mans photo in relation to their will to fight but I can go off recent cases in Florida involving Sheriff’s fighting a ruling. Former Sheriff Daniels and Former Sheriff Israel also battled the Governor over their suspensions, Israel went all the way to the Senate and continued to challenge even further in the Courts and still lost.

Now you ask what does that have to do with the current BSO Sheriff? The allegations against Daniels and Israel were baby shit in comparison to what the allegations are currently against Sheriff Tony!!!!

Unregistered
    Cant comment on a mans photo in relation to their will to fight but I can go off recent cases in Florida involving Sheriff’s fighting a ruling. Former Sheriff Daniels and Former Sheriff Israel also battled the Governor over their suspensions, Israel went all the way to the Senate and continued to challenge even further in the Courts and still lost.

Now you ask what does that have to do with the current BSO Sheriff? The allegations against Daniels and Israel were baby shit in comparison to what the allegations are currently against Sheriff Tony!!!!
    BS!!! With everything that this POS has done, if they were going to remove him they would have already.

Unregistered
    BS!!! With everything that this POS has done, if they were going to remove him they would have already.
    Not true, FDLE and Feds do not rush, they operate way differently than locals. Ken Jenne thought the same, in the end they got him for money he borrowed from a secretary and didn't claim it on his taxes. Jenne was a powerful democrat in not just Broward, all of Florida.

Because the Sheriff has not been removed yet should not be proof for you that he is here to stay, considering both agencies still have active investigations into his activities while Sheriff and he has not been publicly cleared. If you are an at will employee at BSO, this should worry you greatly, I wish no harm to anyone.

The fact that not a single democrat or supporter has come out publicly to defend the Sheriff, says it all. Its always quiet before the storm hits, others already knows its coming and are waiting for it to pass over!

The Governor has to have certain violations to suspend and remove. Even though people may feel the Israel case was unjust, he will wait for the FBI and FDLE investigations to conclude and than he will take action.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast