Will Tony flee
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Tony flee

Unregistered

Will Tony flee

I think the thug fake sheriff will flee when he is told to turn himself in, Benny mahamud will go down Eleuthera him, so happy and I will be watching all from the 5th floor of the PSB

Unregistered

Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the thug fake sheriff will flee when he is told to turn himself in, Benny mahamud will go down Eleuthera him, so happy and I will be watching all from the 5th floor of the PSB
    Bolivia, Equador, Nicaragua, and Venezuela have extradion treaties with the United States but have been known to refuse extradition. If you’re looking for a sure bet try China, Russian, or Bangladesh all of which have no extradition treaty with the United States. Take some of that bleed kit bid rigging money and get a flight to Hong Kong until this sh!t blows over. That way if they do indict, you’ll be out of sight. Hong Kong is part of China proper now so it still has a western flavor.

Unregistered
    Does a hobby horse have a wooden d!ck?

Unregistered
    Practically speaking say you got 50k from your bid rig. The conversion rate of Bangladesh money to the dollar is about 10 to 1. That’s a half a million Bangladesh bongo chips. You’d be rich.

Unregistered
    Not sure how welcoming they'd be to a deviant, white man felating, drug using, lying, disease diikked killer. Those countries don't have phony hypocrite parkland assholes that pretend to swoon over Haitians like toney. He wouldn't be welcome...

Unregistered
    Not sure how welcoming they'd be to a deviant, white man felating, drug using, lying, disease diikked killer. Those countries don't have phony hypocrite parkland assholes that pretend to swoon over Haitians like toney. He wouldn't be welcome...
    Argentina doesn’t like us. Every since the Falklands war was fought due to MI6 getting too close to the Nazi remnants that had been hiding out there since the end of the war, which prompted them to try to permanently remove the brits from the islands. It ended in a stalemate but I can’t see them extraditing anyone to the United States. They just view the US as a place to buy military equipment from.

Unregistered

Nah , I believe you are all wrong. Tony already cooperated with the Feds. He knows exactly what’s coming. He took down a few politicians in broward with a judge or 2. Tony will resign & receive a light sentence & resign. I don’t agree with it but it is what it is. Tony tell everyone how you went stool pigeon again and became an informant. Tell them how you met up with the Feds in a hotel. Fkn coward

Unregistered
    Nah , I believe you are all wrong. Tony already cooperated with the Feds. He knows exactly what’s coming. He took down a few politicians in broward with a judge or 2. Tony will resign & receive a light sentence & resign. I don’t agree with it but it is what it is. Tony tell everyone how you went stool pigeon again and became an informant. Tell them how you met up with the Feds in a hotel. Fkn coward
    He’s been singing like a bird ratting everyone out to save his own skin since his gang days. Light sentence? Wtf does that mean. Obviously you sound like you have some inside 43.

Unregistered
    They are attacking each other now that he is firing some of them. Looks like they’re going to start leaking on him now. Shame shame shame. Dirty Greg Tony.

Unregistered
    Hot off the newspaper presses this will be the next headline.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast