The 18 club members

Unregistered

The 18 club members

The following members were involved in a 17-18, and some were tipsy 😵 and they all paid the ultimate price for there mistakes .......

Ofc hoyle
    Ofc dearmis
    Sgt Juan Herrera
    Sgt Markowitz

And the list goes on and on ! And what does the FOP do! NOTHING....... don’t care.... They want to be nice guys, they want to be liked!

Any blue cards please. I am ready to sign ! I refuse to have the two frankensteins represent me. Fuqem’!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The following members were involved in a 17-18, and some were tipsy 😵 and they all paid the ultimate price for there mistakes .......

Ofc hoyle
    Ofc dearmis
    Sgt Juan Herrera
    Sgt Markowitz

And the list goes on and on ! And what does the FOP do! NOTHING....... don’t care.... They want to be nice guys, they want to be liked!

Any blue cards please. I am ready to sign ! I refuse to have the two frankensteins represent me. Fuqem’!
    De armas got fired and almost 39’d.

Unregistered
    I heard the commander was taking pain killers! But now we will never know that’s to her failure to follow policy. If you left the scene of a city accident would you be treated the same? Hell no Immediate ROD !!

Unregistered

Ofc hoyle
    Ofc dearmis
    Sgt Juan Herrera
    Sgt Markowitz

Markowitz? Elaborate please

Unregistered

Ofc hoyle
    Ofc dearmis
    Sgt Juan Herrera
    Sgt Markowitz

Stand down sailor that’s an order!