When the media begins to collaborate, the end is near!!!

Unregistered

When the media begins to collaborate, the end is near!!!

Without insulting anyone, but for most cops, especially in BSO, many of you are emotionally tunnel driven. You think about your assignments, specialized units, new SUV, where you stand on the promotional exam, and so forth. Politically, the only experience you have is that you assisted in the sheriffs race. With that said, let me make it simple. When the media begins to collaborate on issues like we have seen over the last 7 days about Tony, I can say with almost absolute certainty, Tony will not only be removed from office, but he will serve prison time. I only say removed, because he is to arrogant to to walk away, and is hoping the race card will save him. But here lies his biggest problem. Not one county dem is coming to his defense, just like Israel. Be prepared for a new sheriff, whoever that may be.

Unregistered

It’s a poop fire

At this point he would be better off to get removed. It’s only going to get worse for him from here on out. And the longer he stays the worse it’s going to be for the county crime wise, because the deputies are shut down, the troops are pissed off, total distrust between the troops and the PSB, the whole place it’s a train wreck that was hauling a load of pig sh!t fertilizer crashed into a dumpster full of gasoline and went up in flames.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Without insulting anyone, but for most cops, especially in BSO, many of you are emotionally tunnel driven. You think about your assignments, specialized units, new SUV, where you stand on the promotional exam, and so forth. Politically, the only experience you have is that you assisted in the sheriffs race. With that said, let me make it simple. When the media begins to collaborate on issues like we have seen over the last 7 days about Tony, I can say with almost absolute certainty, Tony will not only be removed from office, but he will serve prison time. I only say removed, because he is to arrogant to to walk away, and is hoping the race card will save him. But here lies his biggest problem. Not one county dem is coming to his defense, just like Israel. Be prepared for a new sheriff, whoever that may be.

Apparently you have experience in this field to make this statement. I hope you are right.

Unregistered
    How does “thinking about assignments” or “where you stand on a promotional exam” make you “emotionally tunnel driven”?? Are you not supposed to care about these things? Are you not supposed to care about where you are in your career? Because are you not supposed to care about so fulfilment? How does it any of this have to do with the media or the sheriff? Would you have us not care about our careers and instead focus on the sheriff, which none of us have any power to do anything about? Get real. And what do you mean “especially BSO”? Have you work for all of the 50+ police departments across the Tri-County area to make that broad generalisation? Do you know all of the employees in deputies at BSO? Yea. Didn’t think so.

Unregistered
    Bullsh!t, the Sentinel and the Bulldog are papers that nobody reads. The Sentinel endorsed Israel for Sheriff and you saw how well that went. Tony will play the race card and will win, remember you’re in Broward county. Talk your sh!t all you want, Tony will do another term.

Unregistered
    Bullsh!t, the Sentinel and the Bulldog are papers that nobody reads. The Sentinel endorsed Israel for Sheriff and you saw how well that went. Tony will play the race card and will win, remember you’re in Broward county. Talk your sh!t all you want, Tony will do another term.
    Dude you’re the only person who believes that at this point. Damn man, even sitting bull knew when to surrender.

Unregistered

The rotten clam

Jenn the clam can't be touched by anyone. Not even the Sheriff has more juice than she does.