Mobile Forms - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile Forms

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All they have in life is their grudge against the same 4 or 5 people.

Hell, I figure there's only about 3 people posting this shit but they're dedicated.
    I think you're figures are off because I've posted about you dirty idiots before and have seen several others posted that were not from me but I can tell it's several other people. I know it sucks being disliked as much as a few of you are but the answer is you should have not been corrupt dirt bags your entire careers. And tried to treat people fairly instead of trying to see who and how you could ruin people's lives. I sure hope fair play turns around and a few of you idiots get a little bit of what you've dished out to others. I believe some of you are so rotten you can't out run the smell you've left behind while screwing over some people and you'll be legally delt with.

Unregistered
    Eric you should stop talking crap about others. You had your time and failed miserably. Anything from here on out is an improvement as long as you aren't in a position of power and you have no say. You are the worst at getting on here and starting rumors or calling people out for doing a job you have never been cut out for.You should go back to printing TShirts and signs oh you can't you screwed them over too before you left. I bet you're hoping Moron gets elected mayor so he'll give you a job shinning his shoes again. Just think you'll be able to screw over a whole City not just a Sheriff's office. You think he'll make you Chief of police? That would be horrible especially with all your baggage. But he probably will because he listened to everything you told him on running this place into the ground.
    Hopefully he won't be elected. Poor PPD would be in trouble. So would the citizens of the city. He'll be the only Mayor to wear a third world countries dictator uniform. And you know His dirty little fat balding puppet master will have a spot somewhere. And his fat goofball shoe shine boy will be coaxed out from under the new sheriffs desk, So he has someone to wipe the king's royal highness and laugh at his stupid remarks while dancing for Lord Morons entertainment.

Unregistered
    Honestly, if you would just ask instead of making assumptions, you'd get your answer. The only comedy show is watching the Keystone cops on here, running around pulling answers out of their arses. To think you are supposed to have the courage to be a cop? Lol, you're so afraid to ask questions and you still think that slime Eric still has some power still? Pathetic!

Unregistered
    Honestly, if you would just ask instead of making assumptions, you'd get your answer. The only comedy show is watching the Keystone cops on here, running around pulling answers out of their arses. To think you are supposed to have the courage to be a cop? Lol, you're so afraid to ask questions and you still think that slime Eric still has some power still? Pathetic!
    Then who do we ask? You Andy? You have no clue what is going on around here the only responsibility you have is watching the clock waiting for lunch time and looking out the window to make sure the Sheriff doesn't slip out the door early trying to eat lunch without you hanging around. If we ever need to know where the sheriff ate lunch and what he had we will be sure to ask you. But as for the other topics we can get our information elsewhere thanks.

Unregistered

More of the same

How is this thread different from every other thread on this site? It’s all about bashing people. Tell the admin what you need. It’s not user friendly, the training didn’t cover the basics, the report takers don’t even have it figured out yet. It’s impossible to figure out and time management is out the window.

Unregistered
    Email said we are the only agency to do a total convergence or something like that. Maybe there’s a reason for that like it was a bad idea to do it all at once. Mobile forms is a nightmare. Thanks admin for this terrible idea that we are stuck with. The reports I’ve read so far pretty much suck. Thanks again for giving us something you wouldn’t use yourself. How much did we pay for this crap?

Unregistered
    I would say everyone of his staff members that didn’t have the gumption to tell him it was a stupid idea. Annie patrol officer can tell you 1 million reasons why it’s a bad idea but who does he listen to? The ones that have no idea. You just can’t make this stuff up SMH
    "Annie patrol officer"?

Failed school so you gave a try being a cop. Here's a secret...you failed at being a cop also.

Unregistered
    "Annie patrol officer"?

Failed school so you gave a try being a cop. Here's a secret...you failed at being a cop also.
    That's old stuff you are stupid. I'm sure even a moron like yourself realizes that his or her phone changed the word to Annie from any. You just try to cut someone down because you are talked about so much on here for being a shitty person. That's the problem with the way you tried to lead during your reign of terror. You looked for little things like that and tried to ruin people over nothing. You said they failed at being a cop but at least they tried and failed in the eyes of someone who is a criminal wearing a cops uniform. Hopefully your dirty doings, policy, law breaking and rights violations will catch up to you soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12