Out of state sponsorship?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Out of state sponsorship?

Do you guys sponsor? I recently retired from a large agency in Vermont and just moved to the Bay Area. Looking into a few agencies and stumbled upon this place. Any insight on this agency? Pay, call volume, atmosphere, morale, etc. Also I see that a lot of agencies in Florida have take home cars, is that the case at your agency? Thanks and stay safe.

Unregistered
    You posted and read this forum, you tell me?

Unregistered
    We don’t want you don’t come to Florida we are full

Unregistered
    Needs new job got fired for pepper spray a army LT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He will be rich. Pepper spray me too.

Unregistered
    OMG, so true! And we get them all applying here.

Unregistered
    That happened in Virginia. Guess you guys don’t have detectives, any openings?

Unregistered
    Why do we hire and get all the ding bat cops applying here? Ones with no experience, that would pepper spray a U.S. Soldier in a full U.S. Uniform, sitting in his car..., before any physical resistance other than verbal resistance is involved?

If the officers involved in the George Floyd case would have approached him in a decent/calm way, and maybe even have read him his Miranda Rights, and questioned him to see if he even knew the $20 bill he spent was fake? Things would have come out better I am sure. Come on man! Some common sense has to be used here.

Unregistered
    Why do we hire and get all the ding bat cops applying here? Ones with no experience, that would pepper spray a U.S. Soldier in a full U.S. Uniform, sitting in his car..., before any physical resistance other than verbal resistance is involved?

If the officers involved in the George Floyd case would have approached him in a decent/calm way, and maybe even have read him his Miranda Rights, and questioned him to see if he even knew the $20 bill he spent was fake? Things would have come out better I am sure. Come on man! Some common sense has to be used here.
    If only they had a little furry comfort Dog like we have, everything would be so wonderful. Of course we would have to administer NARCAN to the Dog after it licked George's face.

Unregistered
    OMG, so true! And we get them all applying here.
    Last stop in the choices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast