More embarrassing news for sheriff this week - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Was the car the Sheriff crashed into occupied? Did the Sheriff have his Body camera recording? Did the driver he hit get hurt? Why didn’t the Sheriff talk about the crash in his news conference?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was the car the Sheriff crashed into occupied? Did the Sheriff have his Body camera recording? Did the driver he hit get hurt? Why didn’t the Sheriff talk about the crash in his news conference?
    I guarantee he wasn’t wearing a body worn camera. Once again the rules don’t apply to him. If you’re responding to a hit call that camera has to be rolling. Whoops.

Unregistered
    So president has been set? I mean, he's the boss right? Will he suspend himself? Was IA contacted?

Unregistered
    He does not. Fact.

This is you fuk boy Tony. We hate you we will destroy your career you can count on that
    Every move you make we are watching you

Unregistered
    This is you fuk boy Tony. We hate you we will destroy your career you can count on that
    Every move you make we are watching you
    Bring it. I am not going anywhere.

Unregistered
    Bring it. I am not going anywhere.

That’s what every other **** head in prison said. 🤣

Only thing I’ll be bringing is someone you know very well back to bliss with me.

Unregistered
    So president has been set? I mean, he's the boss right? Will he suspend himself? Was IA contacted?
    No, so the union needs to get to work having all write ups pertaining to not activating bwc removed from files. That policy obviously doesn’t count either.

Unregistered
    No, so the union needs to get to work having all write ups pertaining to not activating bwc removed from files. That policy obviously doesn’t count either.
    I don't believe anybody Capt or above has to wear a BWC. The last time I looked the Sheriff falls in that category. Besides he's always been do as I say, not as I do, which is good, I don't want to shoot any of my friends.

Unregistered
    I don't believe anybody Capt or above has to wear a BWC. The last time I looked the Sheriff falls in that category. Besides he's always been do as I say, not as I do, which is good, I don't want to shoot any of my friends.
    Why do you think that rule exists? Let me tell you these are some serious leaders right here. Joke.

Unregistered
    Lt. Xo's and above do not need to wear BWC. Most were never even issued one.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast