Employees being forced to retire or else

Unregistered

Employees being forced to retire or else

Employees are being called and told to retire or else.. this a cruel way of managing but it started two weeks ago and it's continuing this week.gregory indictment, say it ain't so...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Employees are being called and told to retire or else.. this a cruel way of managing but it started two weeks ago and it's continuing this week.gregory indictment, say it ain't so...
    Lol... name one... you are full of it. Keep waiting on an indictment. See you at the polls in 2024.

Unregistered
    Lol... name one... you are full of it. Keep waiting on an indictment. See you at the polls in 2024.
    Thank you Tony for your insight.

Unregistered
    Jennifer Sucker hates the Sheriff. She has no shame saying that she pukes every time that somone says his name or see his pictures. Nobody can say her name in her office. She prohibited even saying the word Tony.

Unregistered

He’s probably right. I’m betting someone smashes the Wifey first. You all know who’s working it.

Unregistered

Forget the indictment this guys name is being dragged thru the mud. By the time the sun sentinel is done Tony’s name won’t be worth the paper it’s written on. The new state attorney can’t stand this guy. He’s just one of many

If I said it once I said it a million times, he fukd himself firing some of our brothers. For that he’s always gonna have us as his enemy

Unregistered
    Forget the indictment this guys name is being dragged thru the mud. By the time the sun sentinel is done Tony’s name won’t be worth the paper it’s written on. The new state attorney can’t stand this guy. He’s just one of many

If I said it once I said it a million times, he fukd himself firing some of our brothers. For that he’s always gonna have us as his enemy
    Make no mistake, this State Attorney isn't going to file any charges against Tony. If Tony is found guilty of something he may even reduce the charges to a misdemeanor so he doesn't have to file them. They're in bed together (figuratively not literally....maybe) because it's what's best for the criminal community of Broward.

Yes, the rank and file will ALWAYS be against Tony, but for no other reason than his lies and hatred for law enforcement. He talks transparency and accountability, but as we see that applies to everybody but him. He suspends deputies for doing far less than he ever did, when is his suspension coming down? He's the head of an agency that would NOT hire him and because he was appointed Broward County citizens are the ones that will suffer. Crime has skyrocketed, he's lost the rank and file, and now the media is finally showing who he really is. Unfortunately, it's a little too late to do anything about it. This idiot is here to stay.