Another one & the hits keep coming - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    But wait it gets better. The New York Daily News posted the music article

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...wcy-story.html

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony is starting to become national news again as Desantis is preparing for re-election. Not a good combination

If their tactic was using Tony to make Desantis look bad why do it now so early? In my opinion they are shooting their load too early

Unregistered
    If their tactic was using Tony to make Desantis look bad why do it now so early? In my opinion they are shooting their load too early
    It’s the grand jury man wake up. They’re anticipating something or they’ve heard something. Regardless it’s Desantis reputation and judgment ability that will suffer collateral damage.

Unregistered
    Not at all. If the feds arrest him before the Governor removes him, then the Governor owns this mistake till the elections. If the Governor takes him out before the arrest, then he can claim victory over another amazing leader gone bad

Unregistered
    But wait it gets better. The New York Daily News posted the music article

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...wcy-story.html
    Veda Coleman-Wright statement contradicts the police report. She says the deputies determined there was no violation. Apparently she didn’t read the report which clearly states they asked the residents to turn down the noise and they refused. Then they started name dropping and pulling credentials out. Must be wonderful to have these azzholes as neighbors. Veda should have read the report before going into damage control. I feel sorry for her. It can’t be easy cleaning up this guys sh!t.

Unregistered
    Not at all. If the feds arrest him before the Governor removes him, then the Governor owns this mistake till the elections. If the Governor takes him out before the arrest, then he can claim victory over another amazing leader gone bad
    If the grand jury indicts then Desantis will be covered somewhat. He can’t intervene while that’s underway so he’s covered there. He’s still going to take some hits but at this point that’s inevitable.

Unregistered
    It’s the grand jury man wake up. They’re anticipating something or they’ve heard something. Regardless it’s Desantis reputation and judgment ability that will suffer collateral damage.

Between you, me & the lamp pole I couldn’t give to shits about anybody in Tallahassee. I only care what is happening with the Haitian Sensation. We need this scumbag criminal out of Broward ASAP

Unregistered
    Between you, me & the lamp pole I couldn’t give to shits about anybody in Tallahassee. I only care what is happening with the Haitian Sensation. We need this scumbag criminal out of Broward ASAP
    He’s already on too many radars it’s only a matter of time now. Too many people have been humiliated and had their good names dragged through the mud because of this.

Unregistered
    Again....nothing will happen to Tony!!!!

Unregistered
    If the grand jury indicts then Desantis will be covered somewhat. He can’t intervene while that’s underway so he’s covered there. He’s still going to take some hits but at this point that’s inevitable.
    Either way, he should be gone soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast