Another one & the hits keep coming - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me explain this to you. Desantis won against that disaster Gillum by less than one percent of the vote. Actually less than one half of one percent of the vote.

When you combine that with the influx of Democrats fleeing the states they’ve already destroyed with their liberal bullsh!t it will only take a small number of republicans not voting for Desantis to tip the scales. And he’s already pissed off a bunch of them in Broward county with this mess he created and refuses to fix. Don’t kid yourselves, he leaves this mistake he made unattended and the Democrats put up a real candidate, he’s going to have problems in the next election.
    Let me explain this to you. I responded to the suggestion that Tony is going to have some kind of impact of DeSantis' re-election (or presidential) run. He will not in any sort of measurable way effect Ron DeSantis going forward. You may care greatly but very few people in this county share your feelings (they actually elected the turd knowing his history). Even less people in the state care and the issue doesn't register on any radar nationally.

Gillum is most certainly a piece of human debris but he wasn't stained politically at that time. He was a charismatic black candidate throwing out the race card and as we all know that is an extremely effective strategy these days. DeSantis played defense and still won even though he was largely an unknown.

Fast forward to today and DeSantis is a household name. He was _extremely_ popular prior to Covid and the mainstream media disinformation campaign. Even after the non-stop media attacks he's still above water at 53% approval and 42% disproval in latest polls. He will be a very formidable opponent in any election, Florida or national.

This will be the playbook against him and you can take it to the bank.
    1. Trump
    1a. Covid

Unregistered
    Wonder what this weeks headlines will be?

Unregistered
    Let me explain this to you. I responded to the suggestion that Tony is going to have some kind of impact of DeSantis' re-election (or presidential) run. He will not in any sort of measurable way effect Ron DeSantis going forward. You may care greatly but very few people in this county share your feelings (they actually elected the turd knowing his history). Even less people in the state care and the issue doesn't register on any radar nationally.

Gillum is most certainly a piece of human debris but he wasn't stained politically at that time. He was a charismatic black candidate throwing out the race card and as we all know that is an extremely effective strategy these days. DeSantis played defense and still won even though he was largely an unknown.

Fast forward to today and DeSantis is a household name. He was _extremely_ popular prior to Covid and the mainstream media disinformation campaign. Even after the non-stop media attacks he's still above water at 53% approval and 42% disproval in latest polls. He will be a very formidable opponent in any election, Florida or national.

This will be the playbook against him and you can take it to the bank.
    1. Trump
    1a. Covid

Tony did not win the election. The names were switched making Tony the winner. Wayne Clark is a clown in his own right but Tony won’t hold this position. Eventually it will come out that the name on the votes were switched, and Tony wasn’t the only one to benefit.

Lemme ask you this, would Billionaire Don Sussman throw half a million dollars ($500,000+) without knowing in advance Tony would win?? They don’t become billionaires by making bad investments. Same goes for George Soros throwing all that money at the other black candidates.

You people need to see the writing on the wall right under your nose. The Broward elections were manipulated. Take that how you may

Unregistered
    Tony did not win the election. The names were switched making Tony the winner. Wayne Clark is a clown in his own right but Tony won’t hold this position. Eventually it will come out that the name on the votes were switched, and Tony wasn’t the only one to benefit.

Lemme ask you this, would Billionaire Don Sussman throw half a million dollars ($500,000+) without knowing in advance Tony would win?? They don’t become billionaires by making bad investments. Same goes for George Soros throwing all that money at the other black candidates.

You people need to see the writing on the wall right under your nose. The Broward elections were manipulated. Take that how you may
    I can't stand Tony but you have no idea what you're talking about. Democrats outnumber Republicans 2 to 1 in this county, if you have D next to your name you're going to win, there's no need to manipulate any votes

Unregistered
    I can't stand Tony but you have no idea what you're talking about. Democrats outnumber Republicans 2 to 1 in this county, if you have D next to your name you're going to win, there's no need to manipulate any votes
    I think they’re referring to the primary election as well. Not just the general.

Unregistered

Explain Lamberti winning

Unregistered

Do you think someone made all of this up. To me it sounds very plausible & a good reason to hold grand jury hearings.

Unregistered
    Do you think someone made all of this up. To me it sounds very plausible & a good reason to hold grand jury hearings.
    Nah, nobody ever made something up on leo affairs before, and yes, let's convene a grand jury because you think something is "plausible". Idiots

Unregistered
    Explain Lamberti winning
    He cheated by putting up three sham D candidates to split the vote. Lemack, Wiley Thompson, and the felon who fled to India or someplace, Singh.

Unregistered
    Hope everyone is keeping a scrapbook like I am !! Its shocking Tony is still here.
    If he were whyte...do you think he would still be here?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast