Sheriffs Promised Pay Study..

Unregistered

Sheriffs Promised Pay Study..

Where is it? Months and Months have gone by with no feedback from him. Don’t blame it on the county commissioners. Where is the pay study?

Unregistered
    Listen just shut the F up, I used the money for outreach centers and deputy dogs, civil law suits and other stupid shit along the way. Just keep loving me you small little shits.

Unregistered

Pay Study

Show us the pay study

Unregistered
    I give so many benefits, like drinking and driving, use of drugs while working, theft, shooting dogs, and having sex with Sgt. KG on duty and now you want a raise, buzz off.

Unregistered

Sheriff still hasn’t produced pay study

Millions and millions in reserves. Where is the pay study sheriff?

Unregistered

Sheriff can’t produce pay study

It was never even started

Unregistered

Pay Study still at Large

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was never even started
    It was just said to give hope of more money because of the shit 4% cost of living that came to light. It will never be done and shared with employees because of the amount of money that it will take to give back to you what has been kept from you year after year for wasteful spending. DOGS BEFORE deputies. ruff ruff

Unregistered

Well

Where is it Sheriff, you can’t produce a pay study that you said was being done. Even after months and months have gone by. Nothing from the little feller

Unregistered

Missing Pay Studt

The agency is still waiting to see this pay study you informed every one of. The veterans would like to see this pay study to see why they got shafted for their time in grade.

Unregistered