Tony at Party with FBI - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah no sh!t d!ckTracy!! You were the top of your class at quantico? Could isn’t a definitive yes or no. At this point somebody needs to figure it out. Whether it’s the newspaper or whoever.
    So people should stop saying there isn’t a FBI investigation happening bcz hes partying with the “FBI”

*If you’re not reading ALL the comments stop Monday morning quarterbacking friend

Unregistered
    So if this guys not a federal agent did he impersonate a federal agent or identify himself as such. I’m gonna tell you why I have a problem with this. BSO recently disciplined a deputy for identifying themselves as a cop. If our Sheriff is in a house where a federal agent does precisely what a deputy was disciplined for, that’s a big problem. And it’s a problem that the union needs to address pronto like right phucking now. Second if this guy was not a federal agent but rather an attorney working for the feds we need to see the video of how he actually identified himself. And for the video to not be available to the public that tells you everything you need to know about Greg Tony. Where’s the accountability? Where’s the transparency he’s always running his mouth about?
    I heard that the guy that was discipline was out of the County. So you are considered a civilian until you return to your County.

Unregistered
    I heard that the guy that was discipline was out of the County. So you are considered a civilian until you return to your County.
    Well you heard wrong, and I hope your not our union because you should be up to date on this sh!t.

Unregistered
    Well you heard wrong, and I hope your not our union because you should be up to date on this sh!t.
    How else could he be disciplined?

Lawson

He’s an agent with Defense

The husband, Brian Lawson, is federal agent with Defense Criminal Investigative Service. Former Secret Service, not FBI. Says so on his Linkedin profile....

Unregistered

Now we know

Quote Originally Posted by Lawson View Post
    The husband, Brian Lawson, is federal agent with Defense Criminal Investigative Service. Former Secret Service, not FBI. Says so on his Linkedin profile....
    Don’t you guys know noise ordinance disturbances don’t apply to Federal Agents as they are clearly above the law. Now get moving before I have your boss call your captain!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawson View Post
    So this douche is a P. I. and his skank wife is a PD?

Unregistered

The clam is leaking this information

The person who has friends and pass this information I Jenn the clam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12