Burn Unit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burn Unit

Unregistered

Question Burn Unit

Where is SH? Burn unit in Mobile for a while. WTF happened??? A cooker exploded...NOT!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is SH? Burn unit in Mobile for a while. WTF happened??? A cooker exploded...NOT!
    His injuries aren't legit? Whats up doc?

Unregistered
    His injuries aren't legit? Whats up doc?
    No I don't doubt he's in bad shape. I doubt a pressure cooker caused that much damage. Was the freak building a bomb or something?

Unregistered
    No I don't doubt he's in bad shape. I doubt a pressure cooker caused that much damage. Was the freak building a bomb or something?
    Actually, in his defense, a pressure cook can blow and cause catastrophic damage. He's lucky to be alive. Hopefully his daughter wasn't present.

Unregistered
    He could have been using an Instapot. They are known to explode and cause severe burns. I am not a friend or fan of SH. In fact, I view him in utter contempt. But in this case, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Unregistered
    Whether you are a fan of SH or not, a pressure cooker exploded and he was taken to the burn unit in Mobile. At least show the man some sympathy and help with the long road to recovery. If you were injured in the line of duty, I am almost positive you will want your fellow deputies to come together and help anyway they can. You don’t want to see “He/she got what they deserved”

Unregistered
    Whether you are a fan of SH or not, a pressure cooker exploded and he was taken to the burn unit in Mobile. At least show the man some sympathy and help with the long road to recovery. If you were injured in the line of duty, I am almost positive you will want your fellow deputies to come together and help anyway they can. You don’t want to see “He/she got what they deserved”
    I couldn't agree more. I have absolutely no use for him, his behavior, his butt kissing or his history of screwing over his fellow deputies. I do not like him and will never trust him. Nothing he can do will ever right the wrongs he has done.

That being said, to wish bad things or saying he got what he deserved is an open invitation of karma. I have heard of pressure cooker and instapot explosions. He's lucky to be alive, and for that I'm glad for him.

Unregistered
    I find it funny that so many people are trash talking SH. He is a funny guy and I have never known him to go after people or screw people over. He is not perfect, none of us are. He has made some mistakes with his antics, but I have always known him to be a smart guy who was always fun to work with. I hope he has a smooth recovery and is back to work soon.

Unregistered
    He wasn’t injured in the line of duty. Don’t you dare compare the two.

Unregistered
    Whoever started this thread, you're a black hearted jerk with a limpy one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast