Hit and Run Crash by staff member? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Well said brother. I’m on the list for the third time and I definitely want to get promoted. I only did patrol for 18 months and most of my 10 years as an investigator. I have zero uses of force and plenty of knowledge.We need knowledge and not go getters out there which only cause law suits to our organization. I will be a great leader and supervisor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said brother. I’m on the list for the third time and I definitely want to get promoted. I only did patrol for 18 months and most of my 10 years as an investigator. I have zero uses of force and plenty of knowledge.We need knowledge and not go getters out there which only cause law suits to our organization. I will be a great leader and supervisor.
    Javi took every test once and always made it in the first group. When the commanders all get demoted they’ll put him the major of compliance. The pain is coming

Unregistered
    We strongly believe he has ties to definitely become deputy chief and second in command. The mayor loves him and ordered Colina to retire immediately once he was brought back. The mayor will be replaced this year by regalado and resignations if not terminations will surface.

Unregistered
    We strongly believe he has ties to definitely become deputy chief and second in command. The mayor loves him and ordered Colina to retire immediately once he was brought back. The mayor will be replaced this year by regalado and resignations if not terminations will surface.
    You might have something there, when the chief retired i was one of the ones that defender his decision thinking it was about the stress of the job but i was wrong because i was thinking like an office, when you get to that level is a different game and it might be something more behind the chief retirement .There might be more to this plot that we know, definitely the deals have been discuss and made already , this guy was not chosen from the outside for no reason

Unregistered
    He will definitely make it to major or commander at least , with the new dept readjusting many officers and sgts will be either demoted or terminated , the city can play for years in court and arbitration all those people that committed untruthfulness , controls , took the promotional test without been qualify will have to answer , new people will come in, which is cheaper for the city , the city can ask for continuances and extend for years in court

Unregistered
    Chief, do a buy out package so people can leave on their own without having to do the alternatives , it will be cheaper to the city on the long run and whoever doesn't see your vision can leave now

Unregistered
    What would be the consequences if an officer crashes his police vehicle into a curb or etc, drives away from the scene and parks it at the station and tells his or her supervisor that a vandalism report is needed??? Supervisor tells his lieutenant who then consults with a traffic unit supervisor who then collaborates to generate a crash report. Well none of this would happen because an officer is not a commander who is well connected. The officer would be terminated for improper procedure and untruthfullness. Just ask the young SWAT officer who got nervous and lied about his crash. You lie ....you die!

Unregistered
    Javi took every test once and always made it in the first group. When the commanders all get demoted they’ll put him the major of compliance. The pain is coming
    🤣👌! The nan is about to get fire.. 🤣🤣🤣 yeah right!!! Robert Destephan is coming back as a Sgt and will receive all of his back pay.

Unregistered
    What would be the consequences if an officer crashes his police vehicle into a curb or etc, drives away from the scene and parks it at the station and tells his or her supervisor that a vandalism report is needed??? Supervisor tells his lieutenant who then consults with a traffic unit supervisor who then collaborates to generate a crash report. Well none of this would happen because an officer is not a commander who is well connected. The officer would be terminated for improper procedure and untruthfullness. Just ask the young SWAT officer who got nervous and lied about his crash. You lie ....you die!
    You lie you die unless you’re Nerly Papier

Unregistered
    The young swat guy was immediately terminated , he wasn't the only one there have many cases and they all at the minimum have been rod in the spot

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast