Forced Covid Inoculations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of us will NEVER get it. Why take something that could kill you for something that most likely won't. You have a better chance of dying from the vaccine than the virus
    What color is the sky in your world?
    Who is the President?

Unregistered

Thumbs up Covid shots

What color is the sky in your world?
    Who is the President?
    Screw the vaccine. Gov. DeSantis has already made it illegal to force "vaccine passports" on Floridians. LOL

The Democrats are giving away free beer and raffle tickets to anyone who will take a vaccine shot. It's the most bizarre thing that has ever happened in the United States.

If you want to take the covid shot, then that's your business. It's your life. But if you want to force covid shots on the rest of us, then it's our business.

Unregistered

Question

You sound hurt. It’s called looking at statistics and real life numbers. You should be on disability if you believe the vaccine has killed more than covid itself.
    Would you like some statistics and peer reviewed medical articles to be posted here on the hazards of taking the covid vaccine shot?

Unregistered
    Don’t get the vaccine if you don’t want to but this was just about the stupidest thing I have read on this site lol millions of deaths worldwide but yeah the vaccine is worse 😂😂😂 turn off the old Rush Limbaugh reruns and take off the tin foil hidden under your campaign hat.
    Millions of deaths.. keep beliveng everything they tell yeah..all they do is lying, i know ppl who died from car wracks and are listed as Covid deaths cuz they tested positive so go figure. If you are young and healthy yes, you have a much greater shot at dying from the shot then you have from Covid. Also keep in mind that ppl who die from the shot they'll do everything to blame it on anything other then the jab, or not report it at all.

Unregistered
    If the State were to ever require us to have the Covid vaccine (which under Desantis I highly doubt thats a possibility) but if it were, how many fellow Troopers would hang up their badge and gun and find somewhere else that did not require forced inoculations?
    I’m hearing about places like NY/NJ requiring officers to get the vaccine. Sounds like a lawsuit to me.
    Here in NY they're just putting pressure but most younger folks are just ignoring it and i Highly Doubt it could ever be forced upon, But.. NYSP is requiring all recruits for their upcoming class to get Vaxed or get Axed..

Unregistered
    Definately take it if forced. Then they are civilly liable for any side effects...$$$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12