Forced Covid Inoculations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Forced Covid Inoculations

If the State were to ever require us to have the Covid vaccine (which under Desantis I highly doubt thats a possibility) but if it were, how many fellow Troopers would hang up their badge and gun and find somewhere else that did not require forced inoculations?
    I’m hearing about places like NY/NJ requiring officers to get the vaccine. Sounds like a lawsuit to me.

Unregistered
    You are a MORON!!!

Unregistered

Fellow troopers? To take a stand???

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the State were to ever require us to have the Covid vaccine (which under Desantis I highly doubt thats a possibility) but if it were, how many fellow Troopers would hang up their badge and gun and find somewhere else that did not require forced inoculations?
    I’m hearing about places like NY/NJ requiring officers to get the vaccine. Sounds like a lawsuit to me.
    Yea right the new and upcoming generation would never care to know what brotherhood & camaderie mean.

And especially to take a stand against "what's right just because"

Same goes for today's military. Russia and Chyna would have this country for desert.

Unregistered
    Yea right the new and upcoming generation would never care to know what brotherhood & camaderie mean.

And especially to take a stand against "what's right just because"

Same goes for today's military. Russia and Chyna would have this country for desert.
    Chyna as in???

https://www.xnxx.com/video-zjba5ef/s...st_in_the_ring.

Unregistered
    Most of us will NEVER get it. Why take something that could kill you for something that most likely won't. You have a better chance of dying from the vaccine than the virus

Unregistered
    Most of us will NEVER get it. Why take something that could kill you for something that most likely won't. You have a better chance of dying from the vaccine than the virus
    Don’t get the vaccine if you don’t want to but this was just about the stupidest thing I have read on this site lol millions of deaths worldwide but yeah the vaccine is worse 😂😂😂 turn off the old Rush Limbaugh reruns and take off the tin foil hidden under your campaign hat.

Unregistered
    Don’t get the vaccine if you don’t want to but this was just about the stupidest thing I have read on this site lol millions of deaths worldwide but yeah the vaccine is worse 😂😂😂 turn off the old Rush Limbaugh reruns and take off the tin foil hidden under your campaign hat.
    You sir are a lemming idiot. People like you don't need to carry a gun. You can't think for yourself.

Unregistered
    You sir are a lemming idiot. People like you don't need to carry a gun. You can't think for yourself.
    You sound hurt. It’s called looking at statistics and real life numbers. You should be on disability if you believe the vaccine has killed more than covid itself.

Unregistered
    You sound hurt. It’s called looking at statistics and real life numbers. You should be on disability if you believe the vaccine has killed more than covid itself.
    Oh we have. Again you are quite the lemming and have proven it with your statement. Why get a vaccine that might kill you, for a cold that 99.98% won't. You are retarded if you can't see that logic. And are definitely one of those that run when back-up is called for. You live your life scared of your shadow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast