Upcoming contract

Unregistered

Upcoming contract

Tommy and Felix are doing a great job, they are actually doing things that were never implemented before, thanks God that Ortiz and Lugo are not in charge of anything. I have a feeling we will get a much better contract this time around.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tommy and Felix are doing a great job, they are actually doing things that were never implemented before, thanks God that Ortiz and Lugo are not in charge of anything. I have a feeling we will get a much better contract this time around.
    LOL let me know how your azz feels in a few months have they even got the contract to the city yet.

Unregistered
    LOL let me know how your azz feels in a few months have they even got the contract to the city yet.
    What’s your hurry? Did any of the previous FOP leadership ever told us what they were looking to get before taking the contract proposal to the City? They always did what they wanted to do, no wonder they screwed us on the settlement of the last lawsuit because they did things without the approval of the membership.

Unregistered
    The city will give a good contract this time. 1 to show the membership they don't need him. I'll say a 1 year contract. 2 watch out next year.