Mira, hey O.R. thank you for setting us all on fire.

Unregistered

Mira, hey O.R. thank you for setting us all on fire.

While you GO ON VACATION out of state and post it all on Facebook gloating after you wound up Ricky and set him loose on us , the miami herald article was your doing .. you love throwing people under the bus with a smile on your face you are a legit psycho.

Unregistered
    He has always been a POS. But hey that’s what Ricky loves to surround himself with. Losers like that guy. Paul’s another one. A guy that almost got Emilio 39’d to create a whistle blower defense for being marked here but being off. It was discovered after PJ3. But screws Loyal people like Sam and Tim.

Now he has Henry AKA “El Loco” on an apology tour for writing people up for Conduct Unbecoming for not coming in to handle a disaster Spring Break plan. I’m sorry if I wrote you up without doing my investigation.

And let’s not forget about that lady on North Bay Road that has 24 hour protection on the Taxpayer dime. Where the Media?!?!

It’s time for a Vote of No Confidence on what has been the worst Chief in decades.

Unregistered
    You guys are loser cry babies. Every chief you get you do a vote of no confidence. Grow up already and suck it up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are loser cry babies. Every chief you get you do a vote of no confidence. Grow up already and suck it up.
    Exactly!!! Grow the fuk up. If you worked at McDonald's most of you would be fired. Waaaaahhhh, I don't want to work when it's dangerous...Vote of no confidence!!!That will fix everything.

Unregistered
    This place is run like a porta potty 726 is on a vent they say... ref COVID19 and the self absorbed major is worried about getting sued for civil law torts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place is run like a porta potty 726 is on a vent they say... ref COVID19 and the self absorbed major is worried about getting sued for civil law torts.
    But these self absorbed a holes don't give 2 fuks about anything but their egos