Apologies to the troops.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Apologies to the troops.

I've been retired now for 13 years, we were given bad information from the PBA. Longueira obviously cares only about himself and has been given us misinformation. Tell us how to fix this?

Unregistered

The Malanga

Joe Longueira is the snitch for the Chiefs Office inside the FOP.

Unregistered
    Vote him out as president of the PBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been retired now for 13 years, we were given bad information from the PBA. Longueira obviously cares only about himself and has been given us misinformation. Tell us how to fix this?
    What bad information were you given?

Unregistered
    What bad information were you given?
    The father of misinformation Joe soros telling everyone how to vote. Show up to the meetings. Nah. I'm done, no more. I'll start listening to the actives who actually need ALOT of help now. This will be an uphill battle. Hopefully we can get rid of Tommy and have someone in there that can fight.

Unregistered
    The father of misinformation Joe soros telling everyone how to vote. Show up to the meetings. Nah. I'm done, no more. I'll start listening to the actives who actually need ALOT of help now. This will be an uphill battle. Hopefully we can get rid of Tommy and have someone in there that can fight.
    Why should Tommy fight he conned the e board into approving $20,000.00 for a non Floridian negotiator, so when it goes south he can blame someone else like he always does. It’s never his fault.

Unregistered
    Tommy and Felix are doing a great job unlike the previous FOP scammers who got us nothing but a lost of benefits and a messed up settlement. We are finally going to negotiate a good contract now. Thanks God Ortiz and Lugo are no longer in charge!

Unregistered
    Tommy and Felix are doing a great job unlike the previous FOP scammers who got us nothing but a lost of benefits and a messed up settlement. We are finally going to negotiate a good contract now. Thanks God Ortiz and Lugo are no longer in charge!
    Remind me again what did they get us besides beards , just mention one thing

Unregistered
    Remind me again what did they get us besides beards , just mention one thing
    I will remind soon, the contract is coming up and they did something the previous scammers didn’t, we have a group of professionals who will give us a better fighting chance. I will get back to you soon....

Unregistered
    I will remind soon, the contract is coming up and they did something the previous scammers didn’t, we have a group of professionals who will give us a better fighting chance. I will get back to you soon....
    So they've been in office 2 years so far, bwc discipline still coming down GPS still being installed. Yet Tommy doesn't have bwc or GPS. No representation in IA . Oh he did get us stuff. Tommy was generous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast