Acdc lmnop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acdc lmnop

Unregistered

Acdc lmnop

ACDC or whatever the hell they are called gets treated to Texas De Brazil on a 4 hour lunch but they want to write people up for conduct unbecoming for not coming in on their day off. Must be nice.

Blood

Tube steak

Why you mad , don’t B Hatiin cuz you ain’t get no tube steak , you hatin ass , lazy ass , mad cuz you ain’t get in team set ass , sitting under a tree ass , eating mcds ass , 2 plus 2 not knowing what it is ass mofo , HOLLLLLAAAAA BACKKKKK

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    Why you mad , don’t B Hatiin cuz you ain’t get no tube steak , you hatin ass , lazy ass , mad cuz you ain’t get in team set ass , sitting under a tree ass , eating mcds ass , 2 plus 2 not knowing what it is ass mofo , HOLLLLLAAAAA BACKKKKK
    Yo, you must have missed your flight back to Baltimore!!!

Unregistered
    Wooooooooow

Unregistered
    Let them handle Memorial Day weekend

Unregistered
    A steak dinner or dealing with that crowd of people for eight weeks. A steak dinner or the chance to get Fired and handed Up to the media for being too rough on the low life visitors we had. I hope you all enjoyed the steak dinners you earned it.

Unregistered
    He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. - Buddha

Unregistered
    We use to ALL get CL time for dealing with this. Ot just a select few. I am sure the Taxpayer will be happy to see their tax’s at work.

Unregistered
    Must be nice. The RIT gets special perks I guess. I hope they filled out the proper paperwork at City Hall.

Unregistered
    Apparently no one else worked their butts off this spring break. But good for them getting perks nobody else gets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast