Sheriff has BWC redacted of him at a Parkland party with FBI agents - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Why did the sheriff have one of his colonels call a captain on a Sunday morning and have him look at the deputies body cameras? Was he looking to jam up some road deputies?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2021 Parkland Bliss party. Hollywood couldn’t make this up.

My money is on this. I REAALY want that unredacted BWC file now

Unregistered
    I am embarrassed by those Deputies. Again, the Parkland cowardice. Now, I don't know if there was a violation or not as it depends on the level of the noise. Not talking decibel level which some if not most noise ordinances refer to but most cities (if their city attorney and commission had half a brain when drafting the ordinance) also have a catch all that if the noise is excessive, interferes with the comfort and calm of the residents it still is a violation. GUESS WHAT??? Parkland has such an ordinance!! Their ordinance says:

Sec. 11-43. - Noise disturbance.
    modified

(a)The following acts are declared to be noise disturbances and shall constitute a violation of this chapter. No sound level measurement is needed to prove the existence of the following noise disturbances:

(1)The sounding of any horn or signaling device, except as a danger warning, for any unnecessary or an excessive period of time or the unreasonable use of any horn or signaling device, in such a loud and raucous manner as to disturb the peace, health, or comfort of a reasonable person of ordinary sensibilities.

(2)
    The operating of permitting the use or operation of the any radio receiving set, musical instrument, television, phonograph, drum, compact disc or tape player, exterior loudspeaker, or music streaming device, or other device for the production or reproduction of SOUND IN SUCH A LOUD AND RAUCOUS MANNER so as to disturb the peace quiet or comfort of the adjacent neighbor OR operating any such device between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. in such a manner as to be plainly audible across property boundaries; provided that on Friday and Saturday the prohibition shall be in force from 11:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m.

So the ordinance states at 11pm it definitely has to be shut down and before that it would depend on the judgement of the Deputies as to whether the noise was so "raucous". Granted I am only hearing the audio via BWC but it didn't sound so loud. However it seems that the Deputies were either of the belief that it was or their intention was to ask the homeowner to turn it down. But then Tony, Toney, got name dropped and they sheet their pants. If it was raucous then I would have explained it to them and told them they need to turn it down or face a violation. If it wasn't then I would have confirmed that I didn't think it was raucous and that they may play the music until 11pm but that obliviously it was bothering the neighbors and maybe as a courtesy drop it just a bit as the nice thing to do. And my response to the female whom I assume is Lawson is that well mam, I am sure the Sheriff would not appreciate you dropping his name like its a Jell-O shot and if was partaking in this party where a violation was occurring, that as much as he is a man where accountability is important, I am sure once he was made aware of this as I believe he was unaware and since he is not the homeowner I would not and could not blame him but once he was made aware I am sure he would expect that I and my fellow Deputies handle it according to the law and hold the persons responsible accountable for their actions. If you feel you need to tell him that we are here, please do so but let him know I am not asking for him to come out here, that is up to him.

I would of course at that point not deactivate my BWC as this is not a case discussion with an on duty employee. And I probably have to make a backup copy of the video before docking it. Yes it is a violation but if there was any repercussion I would claim a necessity defense if I had to reveal it. If nothing ever happened than eventually I would erase it.

Unregistered
    This disease diik fool shot a screaming kid in the head until the crying stopped. Then spent a year or so in jail and used drugs so many times it became normal. Then white guilt, affirmative action took over and he became a cop with springs, then got fired for being a stupid poo-flinger. Then white guilt and affirmative action continued and he became a sheriff and continued being a thug shiitbird. When the truth came out, he defiantly told the governor and the FBI, simultaneously, to kiss his black ass. This little article is a joke to him. He could care less.
    Unfortunately I believe this is true.

Unregistered
    Brian Lawson is not with the FBI. He was with the USSS but is now a SA with the DOD. I’m not familiar with any credible claims of anyone from the FBI in attendance.

Unregistered
    Brian Lawson is not with the FBI. He was with the USSS but is now a SA with the DOD. I’m not familiar with any credible claims of anyone from the FBI in attendance.
    Well we can only hope. For a second it appeared they were slippin.

Unregistered
    That FBI douche must be a real POS to have a drug dealing lying killer over to his house for anything more than cutting his lawn.
    well, the fbi is pretty much a political gestapo for democrats soooo

Unregistered
    Why did the sheriff have one of his colonels call a captain on a Sunday morning and have him look at the deputies body cameras? Was he looking to jam up some road deputies?
    Why is 93 octane better than 87 octane ? Does the 15% ethanol really make a difference ?

Unregistered
    Why is 93 octane better than 87 octane ? Does the 15% ethanol really make a difference ?
    It does in the federal penitentiary. Ethanol is an organic based oil lubricant that is usually derived from corn. It’s a natural way to absorb having penetration from the rear when you drop the soap. Don’t confuse it with the corn cobs they will attempt to stick up your ass!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456