The dipshit criminal saves the day. Greg tony is an a$$ clown - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was supposed to be off duty but yet he is in full uniform? Either he is lying or put on his uniform in his day off trying to get a free lunch
    Lying his ass off. Just happened to be there

Unregistered
    This guy holds a press conference because he was in the area of the shooting. All self-promotion all the time. He’s gonna fall hard.

I about fell out of my chair when I heard this morons press conference. “He thru on his vest & grabbed his rifle & did what?? Holy shit this guy is first class **** head. The cartoon guy needs to take this one a blast out an awesome cartoon of how jackass almost did something to save humanity

Unregistered
    I was supposed to be off duty but yet he is in full uniform? Either he is lying or put on his uniform in his day off trying to get a free lunch

Bro you didn’t listen closely enough. What he said was “his Captain ****head senses went off & told him someone was in distress. He found the nearest phone booths did the switcharu & jumped into action and stopped the bad guys.

What would we do without you ****head

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    1 million percent correct. Got paid for 12 hours overtime today to sit under a tree and drink free slurpees and handled 2 calls. Best place to work

lmfao free slurpees 🤣

Unregistered
    Either way he did more than you did today.
    Well this makes sense because all the deputies have stopped working. So maybe he can patrol it by himself.

Unregistered

Bigger picture

The point is they’re are so many shootings even in broad daylight that even this guy can stumble around and run into one of the scenes. Shootings and murders way up in Broward county in broad daylight. Poetic that the cause of the shooting is on TV taking credit for a mess he caused.

Unregistered
    Couldn't watch the whole video of this lying thug bragging on himself.

Unregistered
    The time for these fools honoring themselves is coming to an end.

Unregistered
    Looks like this was another lie slash fake story.

Unregistered

Ditto. I was waiting for the news girl to ask him the right questions like; how the fuk did you go from street clothes to your uniform & why are you the biggest liar on the planet & are you worried About which deputy is gonna bang your wife while you’re in jail

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast