The dipshit criminal saves the day. Greg tony is an a$$ clown
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The dipshit criminal saves the day. Greg tony is an a$$ clown

He just happened to be in the area to save the day

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.co...eld-beach/amp/

Unregistered
    Unless you are a citizen of this county in which then you say this i what we needed. A real sheriff... not one that only passes out turkeys for a living. The majority of voters will overlook his past like it or not because he is giving them what want now. That simple.

Unregistered

Not the citizens

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unless you are a citizen of this county in which then you say this i what we needed. A real sheriff... not one that only passes out turkeys for a living. The majority of voters will overlook his past like it or not because he is giving them what want now. That simple.
    Unfortunately for Tony, the citizens will not be deciding his fate.

Unregistered
    The guy is a bullshit artist! How do you feel about him receiving a kickback for buying bleed kits with your tax Dollars. Are you willing to overlook that ?

Unregistered
    This guy holds a press conference because he was in the area of the shooting. All self-promotion all the time. He’s gonna fall hard.

Unregistered
    I was supposed to be off duty but yet he is in full uniform? Either he is lying or put on his uniform in his day off trying to get a free lunch

Unregistered
    I was supposed to be off duty but yet he is in full uniform? Either he is lying or put on his uniform in his day off trying to get a free lunch
    Either way he did more than you did today.

Unregistered
    Since the rules don't apply to the Sheriff and he never has to worry his pangender use of force board will go back and indict him on his use of force with the teenage Cheetos thief, I wouldn't be doing much more than him either

Unregistered

1 million percent correct. Got paid for 12 hours overtime today to sit under a tree and drink free slurpees and handled 2 calls. Best place to work

Unregistered
    1 million percent correct. Got paid for 12 hours overtime today to sit under a tree and drink free slurpees and handled 2 calls. Best place to work
    Amen!

And the result of all of this is this:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...9~13~art%20yes

They can't have it both ways. Either the police do their job and if a few dolphins get caught in the tuna net so be it but crime will be down when they are ready to lay off the po-leece.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast