Missing report needed for the FOP

Unregistered

Missing report needed for the FOP

Where is the fop? What are they doing to combat this chiefs narrative?

Unregistered
    They are still planning the welcome party is going to be fabulous

Unregistered
    They are planning for Pride week. I head Justin and Frank are HEAD of the committee. Get it. Head.

Unregistered
    They're on vacation, again. No where to be found. I would suggest we all start calling your elected board members and inquire, what is going on?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are still planning the welcome party is going to be fabulous
    Spring has Sprung Party. At the lodge this Wed night. Come one come all it'll be fabulous.

Unregistered
    Tommy is spending $1200 of Fop money to bribe the chief with a dinner and plaque. It’s the money they collected from the ten cops he is firing

Unregistered
    Tommy is spending $1200 of Fop money to bribe the chief with a dinner and plaque. It’s the money they collected from the ten cops he is firing
    That was funny. It's great we can gest about these things but all of our livelihoods are in jeopardy. I'm not going to put myself out there, I'm going to do the minimum necessary to get by. Crime will increase and the Commander will ask why. To which I'll reply. I want to retire. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Tommy is spending $1200 of Fop money to bribe the chief with dinner and plaque. It’s the money they collected from the ten cops he is firing
    This is so wrong, it defies credulity. A Police Union, the FOP, in this case, is not a partner with the police chief. In fact, often it is an ardent adversary in all matters concerning the Contract. Wining and dining Hubert is not going to diminish the pain when he figuratively ****s a member or members. A cordial, respectful relation -- yes; recognizing what the chief is there to do, and conversely, what the FOP is there to defend.

Unregistered
    Where is the fop? What are they doing to combat this chiefs narrative?
    Listen to the interview you obviously are illiterate if you don’t know what is said and take a tweet as fact.

Unregistered
    We need to plan for the summer party coming up is going to be fabulous imagine a sunset on the beach all wearing white there's no time for anything else too bad for those officers and sgts