Kronos is a Joke and extremely unfair
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Kronos is a Joke and extremely unfair

They need to take away the admin button for Sgt & Lieutenant. They are abusing their power by picking details for themselves and others.

Unregistered
    I's bet JT has his hands all over dat button

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They need to take away the admin button for Sgt & Lieutenant. They are abusing their power by picking details for themselves and others.
    There is an admin button?

Unregistered

Admin???Button???

Where might that button be my friend..

Unregistered
    The admin button when the clam calls her BFF Lt to give him premium details before she releases them on the Krono$ system

Unregistered

And

And her heavy hitters

Unregistered

Thumbs up And

Why do some districts get first pick at their details and others don’t? Shouldn’t there be a standard across the agency? Oh wait, there is no consistency in BSO at All!

Unregistered

KRONOS is a problem but the dirty clam is worst

Kronos is the best software compared to Jenn Suchker. She is the one who programs it to be a mess and inflexible just to screw deputies. She enjoys that. That woman talks very nicely to her major

Unregistered
    Why do some districts get first pick at their details and others don’t? Shouldn’t there be a standard across the agency? Oh wait, there is no consistency in BSO at All!
    I endorse this statement. Changes daily like policy after you get in trouble.

Unregistered
    Simply because Jenn Sucker programmed it that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast