WINK TV (Save Boots)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

WINK TV (Save Boots)

https://www.winknews.com/2021/04/08/...e-for-pet-dog/

"The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is taking on a dog owner in court after the state said it would not prosecute the woman in court. Boots is at the center of the lawsuit. Jeanette Davis, 66, is on one side. And on the other is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno." SAO refuses prosecution and the Sheriff decides to file a civil actions against the 66 year old.

Unregistered

Salute Sheriff Marceno

On behalf of the vast majority of animal lovers and owners in Lee County I salute you Sheriff Marceno!!
    Trust me when I say the naysayers are in the minority and the majority of voters support and love your stand on animal issues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On behalf of the vast majority of animal lovers and owners in Lee County I salute you Sheriff Marceno!!
    Trust me when I say the naysayers are in the minority and the majority of voters support and love your stand on animal issues.
    How exactly do these people committing animal cruelty with evidence mind you not get prosecuted but some innocent victims do with no evidence?
    Wtf is the sa office just going after particular ones based on the revenue they can generate? This is a problem in the system. Too bad there isn’t someone standing up for justice for humans also.

Unregistered
    How exactly do these people committing animal cruelty with evidence mind you not get prosecuted but some innocent victims do with no evidence?
    Wtf is the sa office just going after particular ones based on the revenue they can generate? This is a problem in the system. Too bad there isn’t someone standing up for justice for humans also.
    Image if he cared about people and children the same way.

Unregistered
    Thank god someone is looking after the animals. Glad to see at least these cases dropped by the SAO have some followup. Glad to hear we have a domestic violence unit, too! Victims will receive some recourse!

[Disclaimer: none of this is true. DV cases are rarely prosecuted upon. You may thank the SAO, Lee County.]

Unregistered

Wtf

Image if he cared about people and children the same way.

I hang my head in shame. This grand standing mofo doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground. I love dogs and there are plenty with no owners. This old lady is a person needs who help so our sheriff drags her to court where she must use her own money to defend her right to own a dog. Shame on you sheriff pick on a criminal. Stop given Nta’s to drug traffickers allow us to arrest who needs to go to jail and leave this alone. Real cops are laughing at you

Unregistered
    I hang my head in shame. This grand standing mofo doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground. I love dogs and there are plenty with no owners. This old lady is a person needs who help so our sheriff drags her to court where she must use her own money to defend her right to own a dog. Shame on you sheriff pick on a criminal. Stop given Nta’s to drug traffickers allow us to arrest who needs to go to jail and leave this alone. Real cops are laughing at you
    I wonder how much political stunt is going to cost us. I love how he refuses to pay for the bad arrest and wants to fight the guy in court but wants to use tax paying dollars to civil sue this lady who already has nothing. I hope the judge throws the case out before we wast more money. This guy is a clown.

Unregistered
    I wonder how much political stunt is going to cost us. I love how he refuses to pay for the bad arrest and wants to fight the guy in court but wants to use tax paying dollars to civil sue this lady who already has nothing. I hope the judge throws the case out before we wast more money. This guy is a clown.
    The sheriff so irresponsible when it comes to the decisions he is making and the people he is in control of. Think of the money being spent for his air time on this. The poor lady probably needs mental health help just like the sheriff. I wish I could retire tomorrow but I have to much time left. He is about himself. If the share for the heavy kid, well we seen where that would go, but anything for a dog. Dogs before people in lee county. This is what happens when we vote in a park ranger. Even yoga the bear thought the sheriff was a ****ing restart.

Unregistered
    This is nothing but a big political stunt and waste of money against the sheriff's office. The sheriff has proven in the past that if he had a child he would wanna it killed but dogs mean more much more than people's lives do in this county. This all comes with extreme experiences a park ranger giving all this people non dog leashes violations. I wonder if the sheriff is gonna civil suit a deputy that shot the dog for no reason.

Unregistered

Where is the pay study?

The sheriff fights harder for dogs than deputies. Why isn’t he showing us the pay study he promised? What a joke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast