Subpar voice leads to more discontent - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO!!!! The famous PLEA cards! Lol! Good one!
    Thank you PBA for saving our pension. What has PLEA done for us? Nada! Keep posting lies Domingo. No wonder you only have about 50 members left.

Unregistered
    Thank you PBA for saving our pension. What has PLEA done for us? Nada! Keep posting lies Domingo. No wonder you only have about 50 members left.
    LMAO! PBA rode the coattails of the firefighters who are responsible if our pensions are TEMPORARILY saved, not the PBA. PBA doesn’t have the juice that the firefighters do.
    Now, have you noticed that Steadman diverts from the issue at hand whenever he is called out? Yup, just like his last post.
    Don’t want a raise, keep Stahl. Don’t want benefits, keep Stahl. Don’t want insurance rates to better, keep Stahl. Don’t want pension reform, keep Stahl. Don’t want improvement to working conditions, keep Stahl. Get the idea??

Unregistered
    LMAO! PBA rode the coattails of the firefighters who are responsible if our pensions are TEMPORARILY saved, not the PBA. PBA doesn’t have the juice that the firefighters do.
    Now, have you noticed that Steadman diverts from the issue at hand whenever he is called out? Yup, just like his last post.
    Don’t want a raise, keep Stahl. Don’t want benefits, keep Stahl. Don’t want insurance rates to better, keep Stahl. Don’t want pension reform, keep Stahl. Don’t want improvement to working conditions, keep Stahl. Get the idea??
    Of course they did Domingo. Lol. Go back to taking care of your 50 members. Just remember to be professional when you speak to them. Need us to post your PCB profile again to remind the few members you have left what a POS you are?

Unregistered

Steadman caught talking to Greenwell

Unregistered
    You missed if you don’t want transparency then keep Stahl. What a pile of rank shit the PBA has become.

Unregistered

Unlike PBA you the member are in control

Good morning,

I appreciate you having an open mind. Hopefully more of your department feels the same way. I am more than willing to come down and spend a few days doing presentations at different times so everyone on all shifts has a chance to see it. As I stated, it will be straight up facts of what IUPA offers. My own experiences with IUPA and my old department have been nothing but positive. I truly believe you guys will be more than happy with what we can do for you. All I need is someone to give me a call so we can set up some days and times for me to come down and do the presentations. You can contact me either by email,
    markn@iupa.org or 941-487-2560 ext 184.

Stay safe,
    Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12