Pensacola Office
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pensacola Office

Heard rumors that LK has been suspended. Has anyone else heard this?
    I asked someone in mgt if true.. they confirmed it was true but would not give specific details about why.

Unregistered
    It doesn't surprise me. It's no wonder he was demoted from captain. incompetent to do the job.

Unregistered
    Mind your own business and worry about yourself. A bunch of little gossipy b****** work here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It doesn't surprise me. It's no wonder he was demoted from captain. incompetent to do the job.
    An agent making $75,446.02. Been here 10 years. Makes more than any other agent, every LT and most captains. Who is the dummy here?

Unregistered
    Okay, you were demoted and allowed to keep your salary. It still does not change the fact you were dumb enough to do something that got you suspended.

Unregistered
    Okay, you were demoted and allowed to keep your salary. It still does not change the fact you were dumb enough to do something that got you suspended.
    Not LK but my point is you really can't call him dumb. Being suspended doesn't change the fact that he makes almost twice your salary. Again who is the dumb one again?😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Getting suspended under this admin is a badge of honor. In an era where we’re facing eradication by people who are potential sex traffickers and grossly unqualified plants, being at odds with them is honorable. Remember boys and girls: an enemy of an enemy is your friend.

LK for president!

Unregistered
    Some of you rip LK but he's actually a pretty good guy. Never heard any complaints about him when he was Captain. I say good for him that he's making 75k. Well played, brother!

Unregistered
    John Powell often talks about a mistake he made hiring LK.
    One of his biggest regrets while serving DBPR

Unregistered
    John Powell often talks about a mistake he made hiring LK.
    One of his biggest regrets while serving DBPR
    Stop he is a good guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast