After session predictions - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Another post by idiots

Unregistered
    This place is run by idiots. It looks like they’re never leaving.

Unregistered
    The formula for success is simple here.
    Do the job you were hired to do. Do it well. Don't concern yourself with what others are doing or not doing. Respect and support the agency. See? Nothing hard about it. If you can't make that work for you, then consider employment elsewhere. The majority of people here like it. Maybe you are the weakest link? Goodbye.

Unregistered
    People do work here and still get treated like gum on the bottom on Tallahassee’s shoe. Maybe they’re the weakest link, and just don’t know it. Thanks for the lecture TCO. Every time someone asks for the idiots to leave, you come on here and try to tell us to go. Nope. We are working. Trying to clean up your mess all the time.

Unregistered
    I hear we’re going be down a captain tommorow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place is run by idiots. It looks like they’re never leaving.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    People do work here and still get treated like gum on the bottom on Tallahassee’s shoe. Maybe they’re the weakest link, and just don’t know it. Thanks for the lecture TCO. Every time someone asks for the idiots to leave, you come on here and try to tell us to go. Nope. We are working. Trying to clean up your mess all the time.
    I'm calling BS on this one. What mess are you cleaning up? I bet your DAS doesn't reflect "cleaning up TCO mess". There is no mess. It just kills you that there are people here that support our team. Doesn't fit your narrative.

Unregistered
    I'm calling BS on this one. What mess are you cleaning up? I bet your DAS doesn't reflect "cleaning up TCO mess". There is no mess. It just kills you that there are people here that support our team. Doesn't fit your narrative.
    I have to agree. I think if a truly secret ballot was sent out we would find more people appreciate and support current leadership.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your opinion TCO. Keep thinking that the working folks support you. You can just look here to see they don’t.

Unregistered
    I have to agree. I think if a truly secret ballot was sent out we would find more people appreciate and support current leadership.
    We have less people working in enforcement then ever before with quite a few still in the process elsewhere and leaving shortly. If that somehow makes you think people are happy then ok.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234