After session predictions - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Heil Halsey

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s also a liar. He said he was doing on year and then retiring and traveling the USA in an RV. Then it was “18 months.” He’s never leaving.
    The sabotage mafia propagandists are on the site today. Lord Weaselnuts and Geronimo Goebells

Unregistered
    Your comments are nauseating and offensive. The color of your skin doesn't determine termination. Your actions determine your fate. Peddle your brand of stupid somewhere else.
    I bet this is a lot like your reports. Not addressing the issue and cut and paste to the point that no one pays attention. Well played. Not.

Unregistered
    I bet this is a lot like your reports. Not addressing the issue and cut and paste to the point that no one pays attention. Well played. Not.
    Don’t drop the soap
    The walls are closing in.

Unregistered
    Don’t drop the soap
    The walls are closing in.
    You are being silly. An ABT attorney will dismiss everything in the interest of "Administrative Efficiency"
    Case Closed.

Unregistered
    I got news. Weaslenuts mc Guinness and philpots are here as long as we have a republican governor. They aren’t going anywhere

Unregistered
    I got news. Weaslenuts mc Guinness and philpots are here as long as we have a republican governor. They aren’t going anywhere
    Fillputz place at DBPR is in terminal decline

Unregistered
    Fillputz place at DBPR is in terminal decline
    Y’all keep saying that but that mans a survivor. He’s been a with DBPR longer than anyone else and will outlast most of us as he is connected.

Unregistered
    Y’all keep saying that but that mans a survivor. He’s been a with DBPR longer than anyone else and will outlast most of us as he is connected.
    Philpot for Governor 2024.

Unregistered
    Philpot for Governor 2024.
    You're aiming too low ... I'm thinking DeSantis / Philpot ticket for president 2024!

Unregistered
    Philpot Tardman 2024

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast