After session predictions
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

After session predictions

I want to hear your after session predictions. We’re in the final stretch and we’ve already beat the hostile reclassification.

Unregistered
    It won’t change anything. Only thing it will change is no existing agent will be reclassified. All the vacant agent positions will quietly be frozen and they will add more inspectors. The frozen agent positions will eventually just be gone. They will use the QAR to drive out more agents until there down to what they want.

Then you’ll see realignment of supervisors. Certain captains will be asked to leave and you’ll have regional captains. Offices with multiple LTs will also be cut down accordingly.

The plan will happen. Just carried out differently.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It won’t change anything. Only thing it will change is no existing agent will be reclassified. All the vacant agent positions will quietly be frozen and they will add more inspectors. The frozen agent positions will eventually just be gone. They will use the QAR to drive out more agents until there down to what they want.

Then you’ll see realignment of supervisors. Certain captains will be asked to leave and you’ll have regional captains. Offices with multiple LTs will also be cut down accordingly.

The plan will happen. Just carried out differently.
    Absolutely true. IS3’s are coming. Already in the works. Only positions to b filled are IS2.

Unregistered
    I predict that agents are going to play a much more significant role in conducting inspections and it will be part of our evaluations. I also think you're going to see a lot more QARs conducted.

Unregistered

👍🏼

I predict that agents are going to play a much more significant role in conducting inspections and it will be part of our evaluations. I also think you're going to see a lot more QARs conducted.
    Yes, learn the inspection manual. It will be your best friend moving forward. It will also keep you out of a bind.

Unregistered
    Yes, learn the inspection manual. It will be your best friend moving forward. It will also keep you out of a bind.
    Exactly. Read the manual and quit crying about "how dare they ask me to add a deficiency". Grown men acting like little millennials and questioning everything. How hard is it to follow a manual and follow a directive?

Unregistered
    Absolutely true. IS3’s are coming. Already in the works. Only positions to b filled are IS2.
    Can captains step in to IS 3 positions? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Can captains step in to IS 3 positions? Asking for a friend.
    Hahahaha. The problem is most of our captains can’t even navigate Versa without AA2 assistance, how can they be in charge of iPads

Unregistered
    Hahahaha. The problem is most of our captains can’t even navigate Versa without AA2 assistance, how can they be in charge of iPads
    Do as I say, not as I do.

Unregistered
    Captains do not need to use Versa you ignorant malcontents. They do enough as it is. You need to worry about doing your inspections with clean data and leave the grown ups alone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast