J&J vaccine - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J&J vaccine

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I took it Wednesday. Woke up with a 102 degree fever feeling like I got hit by a truck. 8 hours later I was fine. 🤷*♂️

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hardly feel the need to respond....

Sir/Ma'am, Vaccines that most have been getting have what's called an "Insert" and you can ask your Doctor/Nurse for this and they will hand it to you. I know this because back in 2012 (Approx.) i took my annual Flu shot and got really sick, i never got sick from the flu shot and next year i asked for that insert and found that 2012 was the year the CDC felt it was important to include the "Swine flu" shot. Years previous to this it was a separate shot you had to request individually. Also when the CDC combined these two shots was the year they started making patients sign a waiver of legal responsibility if you remember. Before this you got a flu shot by asking, rolling up sleeve and walking out the door.
    So, like a DA in 2013 i thought the 2012 illness i got was a fluke and took the garbage again and i nearly died.
    Had to use almost 40 hours sick time. It was at this point in my life i started looking more closely what i consumed.

So, to compare this new alleged vaccine to other vaccines that have been tested and you can easily find the ingredients is really idiotic. When you consume this Covid vaccine, ask the medical provider for the insert of ingredients, won't happen, because ingredients are not 100% disclosed.

Now, my favorite part of your crazy comment calling folks "Conspiracy theorist"
    I hate to use the word 'Victim' if you even actually work in the profession as a LEO, you'd know it gets a bit overused.
    Make-no-mistake..The American people are victims in this matter. Last year and in some States still ongoing everybody had lives disrupted in a MAJOR way. Kids are depressed, many small businesses are out of business, so many events cancelled and this list could go on and on and on.
    Let's discuss your use of the word "Conspiracy theorist" folks who are unsure to enter an unknown substance and not trust those pushing aforementioned have every right to do so and makes them responsible people. I for one have a family, a community, an employer, civic activities etc. i'am responsible for and they depend on me to make the right choices, i also have a lot of time built in a retirement i'd like to enjoy one day.
    The Conspiracy theory apparently lies in the hands of a foreign adversary. All we were told was a group of Americans in collusion with China created a weaponized version of the Corona family viruses. Notice no more talk of who unleashed this version of Corona into our country..not a peep, but take this shot...GTFOH! if we do not stop the authors of virus a worse strain will be released....Oh, wait, that's already happened and then you can take another shot for the Covid-20 version, 21, 22, 23 etc. etc. I personally would love to see the country who is alleged to have done this to us be sent a 1,000ib smart bomb stuck up his arse! then the Americans who colluded with this foreign country arrested for sedition, Treason, criminal collusion under genocide laws established and last implemented during Nuremberg trials.
    As of now only one person was arrested for the release of this weaponized virus, Dr. Charles Lieber of Harvard.
    Now here are some conspiracy facts! find out who this Dr. Lieber worked with, who paid him using China as the in-between, you may find the same folks who own the patent not only to the virus, but the shots themselves. Now this is some conspiracy facts.
    Look, you can Dumb-on, just leave innocent folks alone who actually have reasonable concerns of what we put in our bodies and who is pushing these miracle meds. Some of the people you chastise for being cautious are the only parent to the kids they have with little to no family to help if something goes wrong, they're scared and rightfully so. You may have a big family ready to take over if you have life-long repercussions or die from taking this unknown substance, but many do not have this cushion.
    Well said, thanks

Unregistered
    I hardly feel the need to respond....

Sir/Ma'am, Vaccines that most have been getting have what's called an "Insert" and you can ask your Doctor/Nurse for this and they will hand it to you. I know this because back in 2012 (Approx.) i took my annual Flu shot and got really sick, i never got sick from the flu shot and next year i asked for that insert and found that 2012 was the year the CDC felt it was important to include the "Swine flu" shot. Years previous to this it was a separate shot you had to request individually. Also when the CDC combined these two shots was the year they started making patients sign a waiver of legal responsibility if you remember. Before this you got a flu shot by asking, rolling up sleeve and walking out the door.
    So, like a DA in 2013 i thought the 2012 illness i got was a fluke and took the garbage again and i nearly died.
    Had to use almost 40 hours sick time. It was at this point in my life i started looking more closely what i consumed.

So, to compare this new alleged vaccine to other vaccines that have been tested and you can easily find the ingredients is really idiotic. When you consume this Covid vaccine, ask the medical provider for the insert of ingredients, won't happen, because ingredients are not 100% disclosed.

Now, my favorite part of your crazy comment calling folks "Conspiracy theorist"
    I hate to use the word 'Victim' if you even actually work in the profession as a LEO, you'd know it gets a bit overused.
    Make-no-mistake..The American people are victims in this matter. Last year and in some States still ongoing everybody had lives disrupted in a MAJOR way. Kids are depressed, many small businesses are out of business, so many events cancelled and this list could go on and on and on.
    Let's discuss your use of the word "Conspiracy theorist" folks who are unsure to enter an unknown substance and not trust those pushing aforementioned have every right to do so and makes them responsible people. I for one have a family, a community, an employer, civic activities etc. i'am responsible for and they depend on me to make the right choices, i also have a lot of time built in a retirement i'd like to enjoy one day.
    The Conspiracy theory apparently lies in the hands of a foreign adversary. All we were told was a group of Americans in collusion with China created a weaponized version of the Corona family viruses. Notice no more talk of who unleashed this version of Corona into our country..not a peep, but take this shot...GTFOH! if we do not stop the authors of virus a worse strain will be released....Oh, wait, that's already happened and then you can take another shot for the Covid-20 version, 21, 22, 23 etc. etc. I personally would love to see the country who is alleged to have done this to us be sent a 1,000ib smart bomb stuck up his arse! then the Americans who colluded with this foreign country arrested for sedition, Treason, criminal collusion under genocide laws established and last implemented during Nuremberg trials.
    As of now only one person was arrested for the release of this weaponized virus, Dr. Charles Lieber of Harvard.
    Now here are some conspiracy facts! find out who this Dr. Lieber worked with, who paid him using China as the in-between, you may find the same folks who own the patent not only to the virus, but the shots themselves. Now this is some conspiracy facts.
    Look, you can Dumb-on, just leave innocent folks alone who actually have reasonable concerns of what we put in our bodies and who is pushing these miracle meds. Some of the people you chastise for being cautious are the only parent to the kids they have with little to no family to help if something goes wrong, they're scared and rightfully so. You may have a big family ready to take over if you have life-long repercussions or die from taking this unknown substance, but many do not have this cushion.
    Well said, thanks. Things just not adding up for sure.

Unregistered
    I took it Wednesday. Woke up with a 102 degree fever feeling like I got hit by a truck. 8 hours later I was fine. 🤷*♂️
    Thanks for advising of you experience. I'm not a Dr. Can't see how a high fever is good and no telling the damage it may have done to your body. Sounds like your body was trying to fight it. I know low-grade fevers are normal with some vaccines, not 102.
    Thanks, nonetheless again for advising.

Unregistered
    If all goes well, after 5 or 6 years I may take the vaccine. That is about the normal trial period. You guys are the test mice. If you have no issues and everything is just fine in about 6 years, I may take their vaccine, but then again I may not take it. I survived Covid once. I am really not scared of it. All the best to you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12